Sorry I havent posted in soooo long. I am the biggest loser when it comes to taking pictures. We went to Taylor/Snowflake all last week and we had such a fun time and of course I took my camera but did I ever pull it out? NOPE!!! Brayton had sooooooooo much fun getting to actually go outside for longer than 5 min. He was in heaven there and so was I because the weather was absolutely beautiful! My In-Laws have a beautiful backyard and Brayton just ran his truck all over it all day long!!! They also have a hot tub but it wasnt so hot and Brayton thought it was his own little swimming pool. He loved swimming in it! They had an amazing thunderstorm and we sat outside for a bit and watched it. Brayton honestly has never seen lightning before and I told him what it was and after that he kept calling it lightning queen for lightning mcqueen. The backyard has a little hill and Brayton thought he would get in his truck and ride down it. He thought of it all by himself. No one showed him. I was pretty impressed. Then Dusty got in another one and they did it together and this is when I wanted my camera but did I go get it? NOPE!!! We also roasted marshmallows and had smores and we also roasted hotdogs a couple nights we were there!!! Seriously so much fun! My father-in-law's dog had 5 puppies and the day we got there we found out that one of the bigger puppies died. Then like 2 days later the other big one died. Then the next day the other 3 were all chewed up and bleeding!!! We have NO idea what happened. Pretty sad!!! I saw them and I am not an animal lover at all but it seriously broke my heart because these little puppies are just weeks old. They arent even walking yet! On to better things, we had a great fireworks show! We sat in front of the in-laws house and watched them from there and they were awesome! For Taylor I was expecting just ya know whatev but me and Dusty were totally shocked!!!! Brayton watched for like 2 min. then wanted to go inside and play seriously his attention span is ridiculously short!!! Raylee on the other hand sat on my lap the entire time just watching. Oh and I read The Host while I was there. I read it in 4 days. It was surprisingly good after the first 6 chapters. It was so different but I ended up loving it! The whole time I was like on the edge of the couch reading it because it is pretty intense:) I got into the book!!!! I dont know what any of you will think of it but I liked it. But the best part is, is Dusty's aunt and uncle were in Utah picking their daughter up from EFY and they picked my sister Alyssa up and brought her back with them!!!!! So she is here with us for a week. I love her soooo much!!! Then next week my 2 other sisters will be here. WAHOO!!!! I actually have something to do for a while and then its back to boring HOT nothing!!!! So if anyone wants to hang out or swim or something let me know:) Oh and its Dusty's birthday next Friday so that will be a party too!!! haha. Hope everyone is doing fabuloso!!!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Random. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
OK I can't even do that lip thing! So are you coming swiming with us at poseys moms house today??? We are going at 2pm. Hope you come.
Brittney, those two are so dang cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
I love all the pictures!! They are such cuties!! I'm glad you are having such a fun time! Give Alyssa a big fat smooch for me and tell her I love her! I love you too!!
sounds like you had a great time in snowflake. Wish we were there to hang out with you guys. I Like dustys mesa basketball shirt. Kyle has like a million of those shirts! lol Love your pictures of your kids such cuties.
I got you message but it was late last night….you didn’t miss out on anything Posey ended up needing to be with some family friends so we didn’t go. I am going to have to get your e-mail from you so the next time I come we can make plans in advance.
you are so funny! I lose weight chasing around 2 crazy boys, but trust me I am not that skinny...! Your kids are so cute, I still can't believe we have never gotten our kids together! I am jealous you have such a cute little girl! :)
Cool that your sisters are coming! You'll HAVE to take pictures of them because I want to see them! I can't BELEIVE how big your little gal is! WOW! What do you feed em'?
I love small towns, especially on the 4th of July. For the past couple of years, Jason & I have been going with his family to...Greer is it? or...I forget where. But it's a small AZ town.
Well, fun fun!
Cute pics, man we enjoyed some of that cool Taylor air last weekend too. I wish it wasn't so dang hot here. Glad you are all doing good.
I'm glad you had fun! Your kids are so cute! Does Brayton hang out in his underwear all day, too? Slade does! He hates clothes! Raylee is getting so big!
Your babies are so dang cute! How fun! I can't imagine having two kids running around! They must be so much fun! Love you guys!
Your babies are so dang cute! How fun! I can't imagine having two kids running around! They must be so much fun! Love you guys!
So i am totally in town for like a week or two. i am going to take the boys swimming and stuff so if your up to it and wanna hang out let me know. it would be fun.
Post a Comment