Sunday, May 16, 2010

Working Out!!!!:)


So I have been going walking with my friends everyday and it is so fun and a good workout for me! Well I have started running a bit because when I do walk really fast the back of my knees hurt really bad and I don't know why. Well I went walking on friday morning and I put on socks that have a hole in the left sock and as I was walking I thought my toe went through the hole cuz it felt really weird but just kept walking! Well when I got home I took my shoes off and my sock was covered in blood! I look down at my shoe and it also had a lot of blood on it! I was like what the heck?!?! Well since walking/running I have gotten a ton of blisters on my toes so I thought a blister must have popped but it wasn't a blister. My 4th toe was rubbing the side of my 3rd toe and sliced it good! I'm so glad i couldn't feel anything on my walk/run or else I would have stopped and I wouldn't have wanted to stop cuz I needed to keep going! We do 4 miles:) I am so proud of myself honestly and am SHOCKED that I run and don't die:) I read alot of your blogs and all of you I feel like love running and are doing marathons and stuff and every time I read them i am like I could NEVER do that!!! Well I might be proving myself wrong:) but really I am starting very slow!!! Yes I run but it isn't fast at all but hey for me any kind of running is amazing:)!!! Haha! So I had to go buy myself some new workout shoes and I am so happy with them!! I worked out in them just at home and they didn't hurt my feet at all!! My other ones really did hurt my feet so I'm glad this happened so I had to go buy new ones:) but I love the new ones and the green in them! Oh and on a much greater note I have LOST 15LBS!!!!!!!!!! I feel so good and love that some of my pants I haven't fit in in a VERY long time actually are starting to fit again!!! I have another pair of pants that I used to love to wear right after I had brayton but haven't been able to fit in them in a few yrs and I am hoping to fit into them before I leave for my AZ trip but we will see!!! I only have 2 more weeks!

9 comments:

Hilarie said...

Hey girly,
Great job on running. I have been running too and it is not easy. I have only gotten up to 3 miles and it still kills me. Good job loosing 15 ibs. I havent lost anything yet which is funny i hope its cause im gaining muscle from doing weights, anyways looks like your enjoying it in Idaho. You should do the 10k in November with me in Az?

Derek & Melanie said...

Congrats! That's awesome about your weight lose and being able to run. I'm like you I don't love running (or even like or that matter), I'd drop dead running a marathon but I'm trying to lose weight as well.

How long are you going to be in AZ?

Cute shoes.

Joy said...

Hey I just wanted to tell you that they have running socks. I use them and don't get any blisters- I swear by them! They are more expensive but WELL WORTH IT! The brand I like to use are the wright socks.

This is the link to a 3 pack of the socks on amazon, I get medium size.
http://www.amazon.com/Wrightsock-Double-Layer-Running-Quarter/dp/B000B86CJ4/ref=pd_sbs_a_7

Brittney said...

Hil- I am loving Idaho especially with the weather being so beautiful now! And I don't think I will be coming to az in nov. Or else I would totally do the 10k with you!
Mel- I will be in az from June 2nd to the 14th!
Joy- thanks for the info on the socks I will definitely look into getting some!! I do need something:)

Joy said...

No problem! I'm glad you like Idaho and are doing good! Congrats on losing 15 pounds, I wish I could lose that too :)!

Stock Family said...

AHH!!! Good JOB!! I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see your skinny self! Loves!

Katie and Aaron said...

Great Job Britt!! That is awesome!! It is addicting (the running part and the losing weight part!) :) Keep rockin it!!

Brittney said...

Don't get any ideas people! I don't look amazing and am far from skinny!! 15 lbs isn't that much! But I am trying:) thanks for all the comments!!

M & J said...

Congrats girl!!! That is amazing! I am SO not a runner!!!! I seriously can hardly run around the block. I am trying too, but at this rate I'll be at your 4 miles by like January! lol
We have had many talks about the weights stuff and I am sooooo proud of you! Keep up the good work & I am EXSTATIC to see you in June! xoxoxo