Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!


My wonderful step mom made this for me for mother's day and i LOVE it!!! I wish the flowers were fake so i could keep it always!! But sadly the flowers will die soon:( but I love the saying on it and it is so TRUE!! I am so grateful for my sweet blessings that I have they are such a joy in our home and I don't know what I would do with out them! I know I am no where near being an amazing mom like so many of you that I completely look up to but i do try! When my kids come up to me and say "I love you mom" or "hey mom guess what?" I say "what" and they say "you're so beautiful!!!:)" or "mom i have a surprise for you!" and I again say "what" and they say "you're so beautiful!!" it absolutely melts my heart and it makes me feel like I am doing something right! They make me laugh everyday sometimes they make me and dusty laugh really hard!! I am so grateful that I can be a mom and it breaks my heart that there are so many out there that want to be a mom so badly and it hasn't happened yet for them! They are always in my prayers and sometimes when I am upset with my kids and sometimes think what it would be like if I didn't have kids I think of you guys out there and quickly regret what I have just thought!! I truly am blessed that I am able to bring kids into this world and raise them to become righteous young men and women!! I love my kids with all my heart and each day I look at them and say these are MY kids, my responsibility, my joys, my son, my daughter, my friends and I get so overwhelmed with happiness! They are growing so fast and i love it!! Although I probably won't be saying that when they are leaving me for school and not looking back:) I truly am so happy and so blessed to be a mother and thank Heavenly Father for trusting me with them and sending them to our family! Sorry this is late but Happy Mother's day!!! P.s I am also VERY happy for my mom and for all she has done for me and my family! I don't know where I would be with out her!!! I love you mom! Also to my mother in law and step mom I thank you two as well for being amazing to me and my family! We love you guys so much!!!!

No comments: