Wednesday, May 12, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENSI!!!!!!!!
I LOVE this picture of my sister Kensi and Brayton!!! Today i am giving a shout out to my amazing, loving, caring, beautiful sister Kensi!!!! She is 20 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENSI!!! I love this girl so much!! Everytime i am down or sad or upset about something i know I can call her and she knows just what to say to help me:)!!! She is beautiful inside and out and is the sweetest thing ever!!!! I truly do look up to her so much and I am so glad she is in my life! I love you kens so much and I want to thank you for everything and to Thank you for who you are and have become as a woman;)!!! P.S. She is single so any of you out there who knows of an amazing single guy that is in the Provo,UT area hook the girl up:) She is gonna kill me for that hahaha!!! Good thing she doesn't read my blog bahahaha!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment