Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blogging Help!

As you all can see I keep changing my blog because I just dont like it. I dont like the ones they have for me to choose on my template thing. I see so many of your blogs with cute things on them and the titles are so flipping cute. Like Afton's. Where and how do you do that? So if ya'll could help me out and let me know where cute things are to put on here I would much appreciate it. Thanks hope everyone is doing fab and sorry I havent posted anything for a while I am lazy, what can I say?!! haha.

2 comments:

Cam and Afton said...

Hey Brittney! Do you have Adobe Photoshop? You have to have that (as far as I know) to make the heading for the blog. Here is a girls blog...she walks you through the steps of how to make it! If you have questions, let me know. Hope that helps! And if you want, you could tell me what you want and I could make you one and you could just upload it to your blog.
http://afmwords.blogspot.com/search/label/101

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

I'm no help on the whole blog page thing. But guess who came into work tonight to get their haircut? Justin Hatch, Dusty's uncle apparently. Nice guy!