
So Brayton this morning once again wanted Dusty to take a pic of him. This is the only one that he is smiling cute and not being a cheese. Dusty got more of him but all the other pics were cheese like all the other ones I posted just barely. But what a cutie! I love this boy so much. Hope you all are doing great.
10 comments:
He is so cute! I love the cheesy smiles! So, how's pregnant life going? Are you ready to pop yet? I want to see pictures of your cute belly! Talk to ya soon!
Hello! I'm just adoring your cute little family. Where was all that rain at? My house didn't get that crazy wet. It looks like fun!
will do! i'm stoked!! that was interesting timing.. is your little girl not letting you sleep?!
Lots of fun pics you just posted! It sounds like Brayton has a fun personality!
interesting timing cause we were both on here at the same time! i know you're still preg dork i was saying is your little girl- obviously still in you- keeping you up?! come on now! i'll blame that on that baby!! when are we cutting your hair?
hey, I have been doing the whole acting thing. I got to work on "the Kingdom" because it was filmed here! I am just kind of doing it on the side. We will see if it takes me anywhere? you are so funny! I really think our boys should be friends!
Oh yeah! He's dang cute!!!
Breeber, this is your Fahshah. Grandma Judy finally got me to go on here (not that i didn't want to, i just never think about it). We went over to their house tonight to have root beer floats and we ended up going out to Howell (Dusty, its where we went hunting that last christmas you were here) to see the deer they have been seeing out there and oh my gosh, I have never seen that many big bucks in the same area in my life (maybe and i mean maybe on one of those hunting shows) I could not believe how many big bucks there were. I'm still amazed. Anyway, what i was posting for was to say hey and tell you, yes, he is a good looking little STUD! I can't wait to see him again. Soon, I hope. love, Fahshah
Hi Britt! What a little man he is! I just love all these cute little boys! I can't wait for your little girl to arrive though. Then you can have a fun little girl to add to the mix! We should definitely hang out (sooner rather than later because you will soon be birthing a child). I am up for it when and if you are. Give me a ring! We are usually home!
Hi Britt! What a little man he is! I just love all these cute little boys! I can't wait for your little girl to arrive though. Then you can have a fun little girl to add to the mix! We should definitely hang out (sooner rather than later because you will soon be birthing a child). I am up for it when and if you are. Give me a ring! We are usually home!
Post a Comment