Jobs I've held:
1. Nanny
2. Subway (for one month) :)
3. Hair-do
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. For the weekend it would have to be California. You know, the beach, Disney land, and Six Flags.
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Definately Friends series (I know i am bad)
2. Step up
3. New Favorite is TRANSFORMERS!!!!! Awesome movie
4. Man I like a lot of movies that I could watch over and over
My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Getting my nails done
2. Full body massage from my hubbie. ;)
3. Spending money
4. Ice cream
Places I Have Lived:
1. Utah
2. Arizona (boring I know)
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. Awesome body
2. love his smile
3. amazing singing voice
4. Nice car! haha.
Places I have Been on Vacation?
1. now dont be jealous anyone but my vacations consist of California, California, California! Oh and occasional trips to Utah and Idaho to see my family. So exciting!
Favorite Foods
1. American
2. Mexican (just lately)
3. Italian
4. Chinese
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Honestly its more him than me. hehe. Seriously though.
2. We really just talk things out until the problem is solved
3. Like Jenny said this is a G-rated blog. haha.
Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. Hotmail
2. Yahoo
3. Craigslist
4. Of course my obsession of late... everyones blogs!!!!
Best 1st kisses landmarks.
Well with Dusty and I it was always in his car which were the best and most exciting cuz we would hide from my parents. haha. Nothing bad though people come on now!!! Haha!
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. In dental school
2. At the beach
3. Shopping with the money we dont have.
4. Sleeping
Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Kim Carroll
2. Afton West
3. April Payne
4. Sara Arnett
Who ever else wants to do this though do it. Its fun and this way people will get to know you a little bit better. Enjoy
9 comments:
Hi! Here is Sherri's email address. And I gave her your blog site. Not a problem at all. Glad I could help! :) sherrilynray@yahoo.com
Britt!
Hey I am coming home thursday (7/19) for 10 days! Lets hang out! Call me (480) 710-5654!
Cute! It's nice to see how your life if going. Yeah, me and Lynn both live in Provo, but she's moving to Cali soon. I will be here for about 3 more years. Ahhhhh! I definately never thought I'd live here! But it's not too bad. Max is playing football for BYU so as soon as he's done we're out of here. I'm not sure yet where we'll end up, it just kinda depends on how football goes. But were both from AZ so we'll end up back there some day for sure! What are your plans? Are you staying in AZ?
So is your husband applying to dental school right now? I want to know more! And as for the tag, I'll try to post mine soon! How are you feeling? I still dont know when you are due!
HEY! Sorry it took me this long to reply to you. I created my blog for my computer illterate family in Brazil. They never post on my blog, so I rarely check postings. THANKS!
I was honestly just thinking about you and the ol' ward earlier this week. Kelyn called me out of the blue like last year. Of course I lost her phone number and I lost touch! So email me, then we can trade phone numbers and catch up!!! I can't wait minharopaola@hotmail.com
Loveyalots,
Paola Brown
Brittney, thanks for the tag, I swear I will eventually do it. By the way how the heck do you change your blog so it is cool colors and stuff. Everyone is doing it and I am the dumb one who doesn't know how. Help! Please...
So I was blog surfing today and came across your blog! I'm so excited because we never see eachother so it will be fun to keep tabs on your cute little family! Congrats on having a girl...I bet you are super excited! Rob and I started a blog recently, it is, http://stephanville.com/ams...check it out!
oh man.... I was feeling the exact same way! I was so nervous because I normally get out of bad way later than vance wakes up! It has been way easier than I thought! You just have to be really strict and not fell bad about putting him back in his bed when he gets out. It will end up being way better for you guys! good luck! we should get together and let our boys play sometime!
Post a Comment