Sunday, July 29, 2007

SIMPSONIZED!!!!!!

Ok so Dusty found this Simpsonize thing on the bag of Burger King so he decided to try it out. I thought it was pretty funny. We did some of our family to see what we would all look like and they look pretty good. haha. This is what we would look like if we were in the Simpsons I guess. The top one is Brayton, next is me, next is Dusty's dad, then it is my sister Kensi, and then my other sister Amber, and last is Dusty. Hope you all enjoy.






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I would look alot like your 'simpsonized' version. I LOVE your new colors and header at the top of the blog---so cute!

Cam and Afton said...

Okay, how can you put you guys simpsonized and not even put up the website for the rest of us to try? Dont you know CAM IS OBSESSED with the Simpsons?

dan and ashley said...

k your header is DARLING! help me get a cute one now! i'm really not crafty! but thanks! i saw matt rushtons uncle tonight at gecko grill...

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I love your remodeled blog, it's so cute! I think my top three favorites are Sabra, Lacey, and Danny. But they are all so good! I love that show! And your "simpsonized" family is so cute! Are you ready to pop yet? You don't have to much longer left, right? We need to get together next time we're in AZ!

Brittanie said...

Love the new header! You were right - it's just perfect - Afton is a genius!

dan and ashley said...

when you click on them from my page it doesn't let you?? that's weird try typing it in on your own wilkinsonquintuplets.blogspot.com

Shums said...

Wow, motherhood is definately a change! I love it though. Im still getting used to waking up a couple of times during the night, not my favorite! It's hard recovering from the c-section because I can't move very well. Everyday it gets a little better though!

The Tyler's said...

First of all Love the new heading of your blog!! I can never figure out how to do fun stuff like that.
Secondly, I too was so nervous to take the binki away, but once I did it really was so easy. Try cutting off the tip of one and then give it back to him. It worked for Sadie. Then when they want it you can still give it to him but he won't want it because it won't work. Sadie asked for it for a couple of days then she was over it. Good luck with that!!

Shaun and April Payne said...

Brittney those simpson things are funny. How did you do that? I think the one of your husband is the closest. So when are we going to get together? Keilah turns 1 on the 25th and I am hoping to have a party on the 15th at night(evening). I'll let you know because it will be swimming so it should be fun!

Emily Lauren said...

Brittney, Hi! Of course I remember you! It's been a while though- I think the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Brayton. He's so old now and SO cute. It was so fun to look at all your pictures and read your posts. I can't believe your about to have your second child! That's crazy!
We definitely should get together- do lunch or somethin. We better do it soon though- once you have your little one I'm sure you'll be super busy!
Where are you guys living?

dan and ashley said...

you need a new post already!