Thursday, July 26, 2007

Playing in the Storm!!!!







K so it started storming yesterday and Kelyn came over with her kids and wanted Brayton to go out with them and play in the rain. Brayton had an absolute blast! Good thing Kelyn is such a fun Aunt!! They were putting toys in the water to watch them float and then she took them across the street to run through the water. I have some videos that are so cute that hopefully I can post. But in the top picture it looks like Brayton is yelling but he heard some thunder and was saying "Oh cool". He says cool and nice a lot lately. Oh he is so fun and I just love this little boy. Thanks Kel for letting him play with you guys.

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

OH MY GOSH!! That looks like a blast! I wish we could have been there to join in the fun!!!