Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Cards:)

Ok so I am getting a list together for those that want Christmas Cards. If any of you want a Christmas card from us please email me and leave me your address. You so dont have to if you dont want to just thought I would throw it out there for those that do:) Sorry if this is a retarded post but I dont want to leave anyone out. LOL! My email address is brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com

Thanks!

8 comments:

becki said...

you can bring mine to church to save on stamps!

Erin said...

We would love one! if you have enough if not no big deal. but they did turn out great! hope all is well with you guys!

The Thatchers said...

i love the pictures. you look sooo good brittney. your hair looks awesome.

Brittanie said...

You better send me one!!

Sherri Romney said...

K I am gonna leave you my email here. It is 237 N. 400 W. Cedar City Ut 84721.

Tessa said...

Hey britt sorry about not tellin you about my blog. I havnt really told anyone though I kinda just let people find me :) trust me though braces are so over rated! :) Hope you and the family are doing good!

Tai said...

Hey Brittney!! It was so fun to see you and your cute family at the temple!! Your family pictures are wonderful. You look beautiful! I love this blogging thing, now that we all have little familes of our own it is about the only way I know to keep in touch with people andsee how everyone is doing! We really should get together...It would be so fun to sing again like the old days!

dan and ashley said...

3262 E. Tyson St.
Gilbert AZ 85295