Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

This is Brayton and his friend Cole. Brayton didnt even want to wear his hood thing because it was so FREAKING hot!!! I am bitter I know and need to get over it:) This is who we went trick or treating with, well minus all our kids. haha From left to right is Max and Brooke Dutcher and their little baby girl, friends of Dusty's from highschool and also in our ward, then us, then Justin and Trina also from our ward. We had so much fun with you guys!!!
Left to right, Kelyn, me, Brooke and her baby, and Trina


Us as a fam. We seriously have like 3 pics together as a family. Sad I know.


My HOT husband and Raylee.




Me showing off my fake eyelashes that no one could tell I had on. I actually love them!!!





Ok so I kinda took a few pics of me because for ONCE I actually thought I looked cute. I am allowed to say that because it has been A LONG time since I have liked myself in pics:)





Me being so excited. hahahahahaha. Also can you see my fake pony tail hair? It actually is really pretty! But I had to take some excedrin because I knew I was going to get a headache. It kinda hurts. I have to tell my self beauty is pain:)








You still cant tell I have fake eyelashes on. I guess thats a good thing? Oh well.







Us before we left for the night. You can kinda see my pony tail better here. Man I have 2 cute kids:)








The back of Raylee's costume







Please excuse the trashed room just look at the cuteness coming from Raylee:)




Doesnt Brayton look so scary?!:) He loved his Bat costume. Especially because we told him he was like Batman and with his wings he could fly.

Raylee in this cute tutu! Man I loved her in that and am kicking my self for not having that be her costume but oh well its over now. Maybe next year:)


We had such a fun Halloween this yr. It was weird having 2 kids trick or treating but so much fun all at the same time. haha. We had our trunk or treat at 6pm last night then left a little after to go trick or treating. We went to a neighborhood that was really close to us and just hit a few houses. Brayton was loving it and it made me so happy! Raylee on the other hand we didnt even think to bring her stroller. We were hurtin' and sweatin' taking turns carrying her. So my wishful thinking on their costumes was that the weather would be nice by now and their costumes would be perfect. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!! They were sweating 10 min. into wearing them. I was frustrated with the weather. HELLO it is freaking November and it is still HOT outside. See my post below and you will read more of my frustrations:) haha. The tutu that Raylee is wearing I should have gone with that because it would have been way cooler. Oh well they still looked really cute. I hope everyone had a great night.












11 comments:

M & J said...

Brit their costumes are SO cute!! They looked adorable!

Matt and Megan said...

OH MY HOTT MAMA!!! You look AWESOME!! LOVE YOU!!! Oh and your kids looked adorable too!! You have such long eyelashes anyways that is why no one could tell!!

laurice. said...

I love seeing all the kids in their Halloween costumes. You look so great!

Barnes Blog said...

I'm so glad you took so many pictures. Your group picture is where I noticed you looking especially hot. You're lookin awesome. Don't you wish we could be like famous people and wear fake eyelashes and a lot of make-up and jewelry everyday and not look like a weirdo?

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Hi this is Kalisa. My husband is getting ready to graduate this December. We haven't minded Buffalo. It is nice because the school is one of the cheaper schools to attend and also Buffalo's cost of living is cheap. I wouldn't say it is the nicest place to live. It is really old and the winters are really long. Also the program is ranked one of the highest in the nation. It is a 28 month program. As far as getting a job in Utah, it is a little tougher. Some of the hospitals in Utah don't use CRNAs. But Idaho seems to be easier to get jobs. A lot is timing. My husband got a job in Boise Idaho and we are getting ready to move soon. Does your husband have a bachelor in nursing? What schools is he looking at?

Stock Family said...

What cute costumes! Brit, you are always cute. Yeah, this weather is HOT! I'm ready for it to cool down. Looks like you had so much fun in Idaho. I like the snow picture, its so pretty.

Brittanie said...

Hey sweet sis!! I think the kids look super cute in their costumes - even with the hood down!! =) And you are one sexy lady!! Love you lots!!

Terin said...

Your kids costumes were so cute. The bat is too funny. And you looked so pretty in those picture.

The Jones Family said...

hey Brit your kids are so adorable. you do look very cute im going private so send me your e-mail address k

Sherri Romney said...

How fun was your Halloween! You look really thin girl... I have been gone for so long and I miss you and Kelyn tons.

Shaun and April Payne said...

Love the costumes and especially the tutu. Sooo cute.