Saturday, November 8, 2008

Leave a comment please:)

So I have the opportunity to go back to work to do hair, I'll actually get to have a little mommy break:). I am thinking of going back to Hair-Do where I used to work and I just wanted to put the word out and see if anyone would be interested in getting there hair done by me:) For those of you who dont know I have been doing hair for almost 6 years now and I love doing it but when I had Brayton I stopped working in the salon and just did it at home here and there. I look back and wish I wouldn't have stopped because I truly love doing hair! I actually had a client google my name to find me so she could come get her done by me and now I do her hair every 6 weeks. I thought that was pretty cool:) If any of you are interested please email me at brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com and let me know! Thank you so much and I would love to hear from you soon.

14 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

I am way interested girl! When I move home I will have to check in with you and see where you are at with it.

Derek & Melanie said...

I would love for you to do my hair again. I need something new. I seem to be in town a lot with family stuff so let me know when you go back to work. By the way, how nice to have some "mommy" time.

Barnes Blog said...

I would love for you to do my hair. Sorry, I'm 1000+ miles away. Good luck Britt. I hope you make TONS of money and enjoy your mommy free time.

Burgess said...

You know how much I adore your cuts! I'm only trusting my hair to you from now on!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Burgess' husband. I don't know if she got back to you yet, but Saturday morning would work great for photos. Did you guys have any ideas for locations, etc.?

My email is zane@lloydzeffler.com if you wanted to sort out the details.

Thanks.

Matt and Megan said...

HECK YES girl!! For those of you who have not had the wonders of Brittney work on your hair then you need to jump on the band wagon NOW!!! She has been doing my hair for about 6 years now and I LOVE how she does my hair!! People will stop me and ask where I get my hair done!! YES she is THAT good!! I moved far away and had to try other hair dressers. I always ended up calling Brittney crying and making SPECIAL trips just so she could do my hair!!! I trust NO ONE else with my hair!! She is AMAZING at what she does!

Anonymous said...

I would sure want to have you do my hair if I still lived there!!! Maybe if we come home for Christmas :-)

Morris Family said...

Hey Brittney! What is your mom's name and your grandparents name? That's something I want to research! So, let me know when you are going to start working and I'll figure out what I want!

Shaun and April Payne said...

You Rock at doing hair. Can't really afford salon prices right now, but I will definitley spread the word for you!!

Terin said...

I think that is awesome you get to work in a salon again. I am thinking about going to a salon at the beginning of the year. heck yes to mommy time!

Brooke {B} said...

Hey Britt! I am leaving a comment a little late... but I wanted to tell you that you look so PRETTY in your halloween pictures! But then again you always do so thats normal.... and your kids are so stinken cute and getting sooo big!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Good for you to go back to work and have some you time. Especially when it is something that you enjoy. Your family, as always, is adorable. How exciting that Dusty wants to be a RNA. We have a friend here who just finished his and he got a job right away. It is a great field. Good luck with everything.

Erin said...

Hey I will be moving back to az in feb. i will get with you and see where you are working and how much you charge. Hope everything works out.

The Richins Family said...

i think that is great. especially if it makes you happy. you know the saying: "if mama ain't happy nobody is" ain't that true.