Saturday, November 1, 2008

IDAHO the BEAUTIFUL!!!!

This is for my mom. But this sign used to be over our entertainment center and I moved it here and put our Hatch sign over the entertainment center. So cute:) This FAMILY sign I got in Idaho at the cutest craft store called Porter's. It was on sale so it was cheap and I just HAD to have it:) Sorry the picture is horrible but you get the idea.
This is my sister Lyssa (aka Wyssa) I love her soooooo much and so does Raylee I guess:) Yes we were in the car and she wasnt in her car seat. So sue me:) But look how comfy she is. hehe


Here is Raylee wanting to be JUST like her Aunt Lyssa. Alyssa plays the piano AMAZINGLY!


Close up on her cuteness:)




Here Raylee is loving on her Uncle Jo! Jo was quite the main man with the kids when we went. Brayton loves him especially cuz Uncle Jo wrestles with him:)





This is when it was snowing. It was so pretty!






Of course I had to get another awesome shot of her amazing hair!!! haha I LOVE it!!!







Brayton wore these quite a bit. Yes they are fairy wings but he thought they were cool wings and he thought he could fly with them on:)








This is Raylee staring at Baylie checking to see if she was ok or not:) I love you Bay!!!


So 3 1/2 weeks ago we went to Idaho hence the potatoe pics I posted a while ago and had so much fun:) I didnt take too many pics sorry. I am such a slacker I know:( But I wanted to show that the weather was absolutely beautiful and we actually had to dress warm when we went outside. UNLIKE this gay AZ weather that I am hating with a passion right now. But I am so not going to get into it because it just depresses me. Someday I will live somewhere with 4 seasons!! But the snow pic up top is beautiful! It only snowed for like 2 days and then it was back to being a beautiful 65 degrees. We would go outside and be dressed warm and have the sun shining and it actually felt like FALL to me. Man I need to stop I am getting bummed just thinking about it:) But we had a good time and I miss my fam. Oh but one story about my sister Baylie and I hope she is ok with me telling this:) She is in the picture with her and Raylee just staring at eachother. haha but when we got to Idaho all Baylie wanted to do was hold Raylee and play with her but for some reason Raylee was a BRAT to her. I dont know if it was because sweet Baylie was in her way a lot but for heaven's sake she just wanted to be with her little neice. I tried so hard to get Raylee to like her. Well one night my mom came to me and told me that after Baylie said her prayer with my mom she said to my mom that she felt like she wanted to cry. So my mom asked her why and she kinda rambled about some stuff trying to be happy but then stopped and got sad and told my mom "its just that I want Raylee to like me mom". K now if that doesnt break your heart I dont know what will:) My heart hurt so bad for her. I was so determined the next day to get Raylee to like her. She eventually liked her and they played so cute.









No comments: