
This was us on our 2nd date in my apartment. I roomed with 4 other girls and within that yr. all of us except 1 girl got married! Pretty weird! We went to the play 7 brides for 7 brothers that MCC put on.

These are some of our engagement pictures. They were taken by Val Vista Lakes.

Seriously if only I could fit into those pants I would be a happy girl:)

I loved that I got a picture of us with my favorite Gramma and Granpa. This is the grandma that had the heart surgery. I love them so much and miss them terribly!!!

This is all of us right after we were married!!! Everyone is so little:) I can not believe it has been 4 yrs.! That is just crazy to me. I remember we took pics in the morning but because it was so cold we had to wait till after we got married to take the rest so it would be warmer. I had major goosebumps and the wind was blowing pretty good so my veil was flying. It made for some cute pictures but still I was very cold!! We had a double reception, so we got married on the 12th and then the reception was on the 13th after Kelyn and Spencer got married. It was such a fun night at the reception but because we had a double reception we honestly stood in line for like 2+ hrs. We didnt even get to eat any of our food. Since then we have had an amazing marriage, ups and downs, but we have always loved eachother no matter what!!! I love this man of mine more than I can describe!!! He is such an amazing dad, husband, and even son! He seriously has me laughing everyday NO fail even when I am in a bad mood, I try so hard not to smile but he gets me everytime. Brayton absolutely adores him and I am so greatful that Dusty is the dad that he is to him because they are going to be so close when Brayton gets older and I know Brayton is going to want to be just like his dad and I am 100% ok with that! Raylee will for sure have her daddy wrapped around her little finger and he will enjoy every second of it. Well he already does:) Dusty is the love of my life, my companion, my best friend, my everything! He makes me so happy and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father that he is mine and we get to be TOGETHER FOREVER!!! I cant even describe how much fun we have had these past 4 yrs. and it is only going to get better but harder with more schooling ahead of us:), but also exciting to see whats to come in the next many, many yrs. Dusty I love you with all of my heart and thank you for being the amazing man you are and for always loving me no matter what!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! How cute are you guys! OK 3 1/2 weeks that is crazy! Derrick and I dated 2 years!
Those pictures are too cute! Happy Anniversary!
You guys are a stinkin cute couple!! I love your announcement pictures!! I first saw those pictures at Gayleen and David fusselmans house, she showed me Dusty's Gorgeous fiance! Happy Aniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures and all the wonderful things you said about Dusty!
Wow! 4 years! Happy Anniversary!!
Congrats! Did you guys get to do anything fun to celebrate? How are things going with Dusty getting ready to apply for school? And more importantly, how are you doing?
Happy Anniversary! I notice my couch and the old apartment right away! The crazy thing is, is that I just sold that couch last week because we got a new one. Good times!
Post a Comment