Friday, February 22, 2008

Just a little update!




For Valentine's Day my mom sent us these cute little "tebbybears" thats how Brayton says it:) Well Brayton gave one to Raylee and I was doing something on the computer and I look over and she was on her side, sucking her fingers and holding the bear. I had to take a pic. because she was so flipping cute. Then yesterday Brayton was taking a bath and I hear him say mom come here. So I go in the bathroom and he is laying like this in the water and he says "I funny huh?" so of course another cute picture moment. Then today we went for a walk for the 3rd time this week, I know everyone be so proud of me:) and Brayton was all decked out ready to go. It was pretty chilly today and windy but it felt so good. And now it is raining!!! YAY! I really do love the rain. Well I have some videos I am going to post and you all dont have to watch, it is more for my sisters and family in Utah and Rexburg. But if you watch enjoy. My dad and step mom came last Thurs. to Mon. to visit us and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!! They definately spoiled us and Brayton loves his papa Sandall but he calls him just Sandall. It is hilarious to hear him say it. If he couldn't find my dad he would say "Sandall where are you, or Sandall come here"! My dad and step mom got a kick out of it. Well we played alot of Rockband that my dad was pretty hilarious at first but then started getting pretty good and I told Dusty watch when they get home he is so going to buy it and just yesterday my dad text me and said he won it on Ebay. haha. I knew it! We went to Amazing Jakes which was pretty fun and their food is pretty good too. The games and rides were ok. But Brayton loved it!!! My step brothers won over 2000 tickets and they let Brayton get an 800 ticket spiderman because of course he was bawling over it!!! We went out and ate alot and just hungout! I was so sad when they left, I didnt want them to go. We had so much fun but we are going there the end of June beginning of July to see everyone so that will be fun!!! We love you dad and Teresa you guys are awesome thanks for everything!!

14 comments:

Shaun and April Payne said...

That is really cute of Raylee holding the bear and sucking her thumb. I always want Keilah to love the teddy bear we got her, but she doesn't care much for it. Bummer. Anyway, I got your comment about babies sleeping on their tummies. I haven't tried it, but she has started sleeping better so I don't think I will change it up. I am sure I slept on my tummy when I was a baby too. They just like to make us worry more than we already do...

laurice. said...

Oh My Gosh! Raylee looks like she has gotten so big! Anyway...I am coming down on the 3rd of March for a wedding and was hoping that all the girls could get together on the 5th or 6th for lunch or something? Let me know if it will work.

Amber Larsen said...

don't you love it when family comes to visit? it's so fun but kind of bittersweet bc it's so sad to watch them go back home :( but i'm glad you had fun!!

Amber said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Raylee is a little princess! You have such a cute family!

BRITT said...

brittney-

it's the "blonde" brittney! (brittney bowman). i saw your blog on amber's! anyway, my email is brittneyflorence@hotmail.com and we really need to keep in touch! cute kiddos and i LOVE your hair!! my blog is azflorences.blogspot.com, but i need your email since it's private ;)

Stefani said...

Those are super cute pics! You definitely have adorable kids!

Erin said...

Hey this is Erin, Kyles wife. By any chance to do have an email and I can email you Kyles number to give to Dusty? We all need to get together so we can meet and Dusty and Kyle can catch up. Hopefully sometime in the near future. I bet Kyesun and Brayton would have fun together.

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Cute pictures! Raylee is getting so big, and she is beautiful! Brayton looks like a little stud with those glasses on! Hope you guys are doing well!

laurice. said...

Thanks ... your is so cute too! I actually make my templates. I do digital scrapbooking so i use papers that I have for that and put them on my blog.

Melissa said...

hello-yes of course I remember you. Your family us adorable! Thanks for saying hi.

jackie said...

hey britt, your blog is lookin cute! you'll be shocked but i tried to update mine a bit :) hope you guys are doing good!

brett and carly said...

Hi friend! Long time no see! Yay, I knew you were a blogger, but I didn't know how to find you. I'm really new to this whole blog thing. Your kids are so dang cute - it's how crazy how big they are! That's so funny that you know my whole friends list (not that it's long - haha!)

:)

Amanda C said...

Cute Kids... love your new background!

Anonymous said...

Hey Breeb, where are the videos? couldn't you figure out how to work it? Just curious. Love ya. Now that i can post, just wait...