I was tagged for the post all about him! SOOO, I am passing it on to Megan, Kelyn, Katie, Kari, Jenna, Ashleigh, Ashley, and April. I honestly have no idea who has done this so if you havent, get to it:) Whoever else hasnt done it you are tagged also!!! haha
What is his name? Dusty Ray Hatch
How long have you been married? 4 yrs. today:)
Who long did you date? 3 1/2 wks, then we got engaged and then married on Feb. 12, 2004
Who eats more sweets? I think he has me beat but I do eat alot of sweets if its around me.
Who said I love you first? He is telling me I said it 1st but for the life of me I cant remember, I thought it was him. Who knows haha.
Who is taller? HIM!
Who can sing better? I like to think we both do. I love singing with him!
Who is smarter? Definately him
Who does the laundry? Well it is mainly me but every once in a while when I ask him to he will do it with no complaint:)
Who pays the bills? We both do actually
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well because I have a bad back and neck I have to switch him sides and pillows all the time. So I currently am on the right side. I am so glad he can sleep wherever cuz I cant:(
Who mows the lawn? Ya we havent had a lawn to mow since we have been married. Someday though and I am sure he will.
Who cooks dinner? Well it used to be way more him than me but now it has switched. Go me!
Who drives? more me. I actually like driving plus I get car sick very easily and now with kids, having to turn around every once and a while makes me very sick so Dusty lets me drive.
Who is more stubborn? Definately me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me 1st
Who asked who out first? He did. It was a blind date though.
Who proposed? He definately did! So cute!
Who has more siblings? Me of course. He has 2 siblings and I have 11!
Who wears the pants? I think we are equal on this one! and I am glad for that.
1 comment:
ah- happy anniversary! you guys are a great couple! dusty's lucky to get come good lookin kids from you! ;) i can't believe that was 4 years ago- i feel like that was forever ago! you guys can totally come see the puppies! they're still so little so we'll have to wait a while but we'll set something up!
Post a Comment