

K so we got this Kmart ad in the mail and I was looking through it and found this beautiful comforter in it and it was on sale for $49.99 for the comforter, bed skirt, the 2 shams, and the 3 decorative pillows. I could not pass that up:) Kmart is totally ghetto and we hardly ever go there but when I see very cute things and for very cheap I have to get them like Raylee's crib. That was a Kmart purchase for cheap and it is beautiful also. So I called the Kmart that is close to us to see if they had it and a guy said they had a queen and a king left but they have gone so fast so I better get down there. So i drove down there and asked them where is was and a girl went and checked in the back and she was like Um... who did you talk to? We dont have any more. I was so mad that the guy said they had it and I drove down there for nothing. So I asked the girl if she would call around to the other stores and see if they had any. Every single Kmart she called they were all out, so she tried one more and they had 1 more left and I said please tell them to hold it. But then I was like wait I dont even know where it is. It was on Indian School and 43rd ave. K I have no idea where that is and when Dusty told me where it was I was really bummed. So I called my friend Stefani cuz I knew she worked out that way I just didnt know exactly where so I called her and asked her if she was close to the Kmart and she said she kindof was and that she would pick it up for me!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I was so excited because I wanted this comforter really bad! Thanks again Stefani you are awesome!!!! So then we went out to dinner last night and then to Target to get sheets and pillowcases and found an awesome color that matches great. It was regularly $70 and we got them for $35. Can I say this was so meant to be:) So now I have a very cute bed and I just love looking at it. haha. No one be jealous of my awesome purchase!!!
12 comments:
I love it!!!! Especially since it is red. Way to go on getting a deal. Happy Anniversary!
It's Beautiful! I can't believe you got it that cheap!
you are so funny! i am the same way when i find a great deal, and im always on the hunt. love the bed!
I know Can you belive how fast time has gone by. We were in the temple on the very same day crazy! Your kids our getting so big!
very pretty! Love the red! Happy anniversary!
Hey it's Kyle. Kyle Dowdy. The friend from high school. High school in Snowflake. So anyways the family looks great and the wife, Erin Dowdy, has a page like this. You should check it out. We have two kids now too, both boys. Well hope things are going good for you.
Later
Kyle (Kyle Dowdy)
Woohoo!!!! That is awesome! Extremely beautiful, and I am jealous, I don't care what you say.
Congrats on the anniversary, how long has it been?
Hey my friend just told me that the next twilight book will be released on August 2nd and it will be the final book of the series! I can't wait!
Hi! It's Becki! I read your comment today and was so happy to hear from you! You look so beautiful and happy. You're kids are adorable! Yeah, we're in Utah for School....Steve's doing business. Anyway, keep in touch! My email is underwood03@gmail.com
Happy anniversary! And good job on the comfortoer, it's very cute.
Funny you should wanna hang out. Jarod and I are going to Cali March 28- 31. We should get breakfast or lunch on that Friday. i am not sure what your work sch. is, or where you work, but let me know if that's even possible. We will either try and catch you coming or going, whatever works for you. Just let me know. Later bro.
Kyle
Happy Late Anniversary!! I LOVE getting new bedding. I need to keep my eyes out for a good deal like that though.
Post a Comment