Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Major Virus!!!!!

If you get an instant message from a friend or family member and it says hey I found a picture of you click on this link to check it out. then it pulls up another thing that says to download. This is a virus dont click on the link or try to download it because it will shut your computer down and it actually erased my sisters files. My moms computer is down and it wont turn on. I have been hearing about this but didnt know it was true until now!!! So spread this around to everyone!!!

2 comments:

laurice. said...

Thanks! That is horrible!

Barnes Blog said...

Thanks Britt. Thanks for always leaving comments love them. I know they need to hook it up, they are the perfect ages. you guys look awesome, ESPECIALLY you! School is good, he's in the indergrad program right now so it's super easy, he says. He's doing a lot of studying right now, he has finals in a couple weeks. How's school going for you? Tough?