So these are just random pics but I thought they are so cute so I wanted to post them. Brayton and I were building those blocks "high to the sky" as Brayton says and then we took a picture cuz it was almost as tall as him and he was very excited. He had just eaten a hotdog and ketchup so thats what is all over his face. Its a cute ketchup face:) The bottom 2 pics are of them dressed up so cute to go out to dinner for our anniversary. It was alot of fun and you may be asking what face Raylee is making and honestly I have no idea! She is such a goof though.
5 comments:
I am happy to see that my kids are not the only ones that get stuff all over their face! I have come to the conclusion that there is no use in cleaning them until the day is over! Cute pics!
I have said it before, but I have to say it again...your kids are beautiful! And ya, my sweet Ammon can never eat anything without getting it EVERYWHERE!
Your kids are so cute! Raylee seriously looks just like you!! : )
I cannot believe how much Raylee looks like you! Of course she is going to be beautiful!
Wow, you guys really have a beautiful family. I am a friend of Dusty's, my name is Dawn. So I have to check out your blog to see how you guys are doing. I too love great deals, so I love your new bed. Good Choice!
Post a Comment