These are just some cute pics of my 2 kids. Poor Raylee's face has major red bumps ALL over her face! Brayton's face never did this. I just want them gone!!! I really like the pic with them both staring at me. They look so excited to be getting more pics taken of them huh? Brayton is still so sweet to her thank goodness considering at how big of a BOOGER he has been for about a week now!!!!!
Those two are so downright cute! I had to laugh because I have never seen kids that look more exactly like their parents than those two! They are definitely brother and sister! I love it! I hope everything is going well with scheduling. The first month or two are just a beast, and then they get so cute and sweet and fun! Good luck!
4 comments:
Oh, what adorable children you have!!! I love the cute pictures of them together. SO sweet!
She is a cutie! I think she is going to look just like you!
Those two are so downright cute! I had to laugh because I have never seen kids that look more exactly like their parents than those two! They are definitely brother and sister! I love it! I hope everything is going well with scheduling. The first month or two are just a beast, and then they get so cute and sweet and fun! Good luck!
Hi Brittney, Raylee looks so alert and cute! I need to see her in person again because I only saw her sleeping last time. Lets get together soon!
Post a Comment