Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Adventure!



This was at the Pumpkin Patch and oh my gosh was it freaking so hot!!! I didnt even want to be there. It would have been so much better if I wouldnt of had Raylee with us. Even she was sweating and she was in a cute little onesie. But Brayton wouldnt listen to me so I had to kinda chase him down once. But the top 2 pics you can tell those three are really enjoying cameras in their faces:) Brayton had fun thats all that matters right?!

2 comments:

laurice. said...

What a fun mom you are.... Taking you kids out to do all the fun seasonal stuff even if the weather is horrible. Brayton looks so cute sporting his little hair style...we try with Camden but he doesn't have very much hair yet.

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures of my three little guys!!! I can tell by their faces that it was a hot day.