So I explain it in the video but I am also explaining it right now. We have been teaching him how to say sentences instead of just saying one word for something that he wants. So of course we were finishing off some cookie dough and all by himself he comes up to Dusty and says "can I have a cookie?" Usually it is just "cookie". I thought it was so cute and I was really proud of him so I video taped him saying it. Its not the best. He said it perfectly the first time. Enjoy!
9 comments:
That is so funny! We are trying to do the same thing with Vance! Brayton is way better!!!
Hey there, this is Crystal Bryant Birdno. I stumbled upon your blog through Jeremy Johnstons blog and i couldn't believe it. I am glad to see you are doing well. Your kids are adorable. I have a 1 year old named Vance and he keeps me busy enough I can't imagine having 2. Curtis and I actually got married I think the same weekend as you in Feb 04. It was a beautiful time of year. Anyway, we live in Iowa and Curtis is getting his masters to be a Physicians Assistant. Life keeps on going. That is great that you are going to be a Dentist. They have a great Dental school here in Iowa City. We have a quite a few friends that are in Dental school and they love it. Good luck with that. Anyway, I just wanted to write you a little note to say hi and that it was good to see you again. Let me know how you are doing. Thanks.
Your kids are so cute. We are working with Cambria on the same thing. He is doing really good!
What a small world! Where do you know them from?
That is so cute. I love when they start saying things clearly. It makes our job a whole lot easier.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. We are going to be in Mesa next weekend. I thought we were going this weekend but the hair show is next weekend and I am going to it with my sister. Will you guys be in town on Friday night, because we are not going until Saturday morning. So we could get together Friday night? Let me know!!!
So I can't believe you have two know looks like you have your hands full. It has been fun starting the blog world. I have been able to see and say hi to so many people I have not seen iv a while. It was fun to here from you. What is your blog sight so I can add you on?
Cute. looks like he is doing good!!
That is awesome!! I can't believe he is getting SO big and talking sentences now! You're such a cute little mom! Can you teach him to say "Aunt Katie is the best!" :)
Post a Comment