Sunday, October 28, 2007

MESSY!!!!!


So I gave brayton some cereal the other day and I was taking care of Raylee and Brayton kept saying "I done" and I kept saying "ok hold on" well when I came to get him he looked like this and had cereal all over the table! He is such a goof I cant even handle it.

8 comments:

laurice. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laurice. said...

awww....don't you just love kids. They keep us on our toes!

The Turleys said...

Don't you just love boys! They think so differently than us. It is hard to relate to them sometimes.

Jamie said...

They always seem to find ways to make mess' and then us Moms have to keep workin hard. It's just the beginning! Yeah!!

Arnett's said...

At least he looks cute. Dont you just love that they are too cute to get mad!

Chelsea Bevans said...

Hey, your kids are so cute! I know the craziness of two kids can be overwhelming, but at the end of the day, I just love it! Sounds like your doing great!

The Coor's said...

Never a dull moment with kids, especially boys and you know if it gets quite that they are doing something they shouldn't. It was good seeing you guys Friday night, we will have to do it again.

Chelsea Bevans said...

Hey Brittney- we only have 7 months left of school- yeah!!! If your husband has any questions at all, or if you do, please let us know! We have been where you are, and know the stresses and anxiety! Chels