Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!






Tonight was so much fun! We met Jackie and Jon Brewer at their wards neighborhood which was so much fun! Brayton had an absolute blast trick or treating. I didnt think he would understand or care too much but he went up to every house we took him to and said trick or treat in his cute way of saying it and after they gave him "tandy" (thats how he says candy), he would say thank you. It was seriously alot of fun. Brayton picked out his own costume and loved wearing it. We didnt dress Raylee up but my Dr. at my 6 week check up gave me this little onesie for her and it says "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" Too cute. Well these are just some fun pics of after we were done trick or treating because of course I totally forgot to bring my camera with us. Sorry. Hope everyone had a fun night.

8 comments:

laurice. said...

OK that onsie is to die for! I love how Brayton says candy! You must just love listening to him talk all day!

Arnett's said...

So cute. So what candy are you going to confenskate?

Paola said...

Love the Spidey costume! Your kids are so big. Fun fun Britt!

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Hey Girl!!
Your kids are so dang cute!! I love it!! I want to play when I come back into town!! I will call you and we can do something, and you need to come over and help me figure out what to put on my walls!

Wes Dyer said...

Love the new pictures!! What an awesome spiderman!
Amber

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

He's the cutest little Spider Man! And that onsie is so funny. She is getting so big already. I love her beautiful big eyes. You guys are such a cute little family!

Shaun and April Payne said...

The baby is looking cuter and cuter every post. What a fun Halloween! Why didn't you dress up to???? Just joking, I didn't either. Boring...

The Turleys said...

I cannot get over how much I think that Brayton looks like you. He is so dang cute! Is he into Spiderman??