K I had to post this because I seriously wish I could be her and sing like her. Her voice is amazing and I love all of her songs. Well Dusty came home from work yesterday but took a little longer to get home than usual. When he got home he told me he stopped at best buy to buy a video game and I got really bugged. So then he smiles at me and pulls her cd out and gives it to me. I was so excited and couldnt believe that he did that. I had no idea he was gonna do that and I asked him why he did it and he said, and I quote, "because you are amazing to me and I love you so much!" Ya I felt bad after that for feeling bugged:) I love him so much and cant imagine my life with out him. But he put her CD in right when I opened it and I love all the songs. K cheese post I know but I was seriously excited when I got this. YAY!!!!Wednesday, October 24, 2007
LOVE HER!!!!!
K I had to post this because I seriously wish I could be her and sing like her. Her voice is amazing and I love all of her songs. Well Dusty came home from work yesterday but took a little longer to get home than usual. When he got home he told me he stopped at best buy to buy a video game and I got really bugged. So then he smiles at me and pulls her cd out and gives it to me. I was so excited and couldnt believe that he did that. I had no idea he was gonna do that and I asked him why he did it and he said, and I quote, "because you are amazing to me and I love you so much!" Ya I felt bad after that for feeling bugged:) I love him so much and cant imagine my life with out him. But he put her CD in right when I opened it and I love all the songs. K cheese post I know but I was seriously excited when I got this. YAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love Carrie Underwood, She is amazing! I can not wait to get her new CD and listen to it. How cute the Dusty came home with it yesterday for you and I love what he said. :)
That is so sweet and thoughtful! What a great husband! Don't feel bad about being bugged I have been there before with Derrick. Is the CD good? I loved her last one.
She is so great, I love her music!
I can't believe how much Raylee has already grown. She's beautiful!
k now i'm jealous you have this cd and i don't! i don't know what my problem is- i need to get it!! it's fabulous??
Hey Brittney- I love your blog! Your daughter is so precious and your son reminds me of my little men! Such a cute little family. Hope you got my email I sent you. (a while ago) Here is the link for our new blog. Is katie still alive???
http://web.mac.com/turleyfamily/iWeb/Site%204/Welcome.html
Ok.. So i am super lame and am confusing myself. ( I just checked by blog to get the webpage and well saw what you left) What stage are you guys at right now? Call me and we can discuss Dental!
Hi Brittney,
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Sometimes it's hard to go out of your realm & comment on people that you aren't as familiar with, you know? I would love to talk to you about BAZI. I am going to give you my e-mail address ao that you can e-mail me with your phone number, or I can reply with my #. I would be happy to answer any questions you have about it. Cute blog! Darling kids!
Yeah, so, I guess it would help if I had left you my e-mail address. I just remembered that I hadn't typed that in, so here you go. www.monikadepriest@hotmail.com
So sorry.
THAT IS SO FUNNY. NOT CHEESY I ALSO LOVE HER AND HER MUSIC BUT EVEN MORE THEN THAT I LOVE WHEN MY HUBBY DOES SOMETHING VERY THOUGHTFUL FOR ME. SO POST AWAY!!!! PS WE HAD LOTS OF FUN AT DINNER WHEN YOU WERE HERE WE SHOULD DEFFINETLY HANG OUT AGAIN WHEN WE CAN!!! PS HAS BRAYTON ASKED FOR THE DOLL YET? HAHA
Post a Comment