Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our New Stroller!!!!


So I literally have been looking for a double stroller since I was like 6 or 7 months pregnant. I just never found the one I really wanted or the person lived forever far away and I didnt want to drive wherever to get it or even just to look at it and see if I liked it. But I just kept looking and would actually call or email someone and say hey I want your stroller can I come look at it? But then I would always email or call them back and say nevermind cuz really I didnt want it. Anyways to make a very long story short I had found this stroller but diff. color but the person was asking $130 and we couldnt afford that. I asked if she would go down to $100 but she would only go to $120. So then when I found this one the lady was asking $100 and I said is there any way we could go to $85? She said you know what that will be totally fine. I was so excited. So I met her at the Tempe Marketplace and looked at it and loved it so I got it. YAY!!!! And it is only 6 months old. Brayton fits perfect in it and it even reclines and it flips around so he can look or play with Raylee. The only bummer thing is when you fold it, it is huge and it barely fits into our trunk. I had to like shove it in there. But I am so excited we can go on walks now!!! It is so weird and awkward to push but I will get used to it. This pic was of the first day I got it and we were going on a walk. Can I just say that I am loving the weather FINALLY!!!!! Raylee loved the walk she was out right when we started walking and of course Brayton loves it cuz we are outside and not in our boring house:)

5 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Did you find that on Craigslist? It looks like a sweet stroller! Have fun taking walks in this good weather!

Amanda C said...

I don't know what it's like to have just a single stroller.... I've been pushing the GRACO DuoGlide for two years now and it's still cookin'... I think I am ready to downgrade to one a little more compact though. Looks like you found a great deal!

Wes Dyer said...

I love all the new pictures and am so happy that you found a double stroller. It is a absolute MUST!
Amber

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

Hey I can't get you site to go through.

The Richins Family said...

how fun. i have that same model just in a different color. it works so much better if you put the heavier person in the back and your baby in the front. but it does take some getting use to. cool deal for you. :)