Thursday, November 29, 2007

5 generations!

So when Brayton was 2 1/2 months old we went to Utah for Thanksgiving and had a 5 generation picture taken and my grandma put it in the paper there for everyone in their town to see. Well when we were there this time she wanted to do it again because now I have Raylee. So this is one of the pictures we took. We took kindof a lot:) This would be such an even better pic if Brayton would have been looking. Oh well thats 2 year olds for ya. But really long story short my grandma on the right just had major heart surgery and scared all of us to death! She has been so healthy and has never had problems with her heart. She has never had high blood pressure and she takes excellent care of herself. So about a month ago she and my grandpa were sleeping and my grandpa woke up to her saying Jay help me. Of course they were out deer hunting and everyone had gone home except for them and my Unle Demar. So my grandpa had to go wake up my uncle and take my grandma to the hospital because she couldnt even move, she was having a seizure. Well the dr's didnt even think to look at her heart, they were doing lots of tests on her brain and couldnt find anything. Seriously long story short they finally checked her heart and found that that was the problem. I know if I try to even give all the details I will screw it up bad maybe I already have (sorry grams and gramps). But they ended up having to do a double bypass and then after the surgery she had some complications that scared everyone. The dr's are actually calling my grandma a walking miracle. She literally should have died before she even got to the hospital. When we were there I got to see her scar on her chest and the scars on her legs where they had to take out veins. It seriously broke my heart. I love my grandma so much and even though I dont get to see her hardly at all I still love her so much and dont know what I would do with out her!!! She obviously is here on this earth still for a reason and I am so beyond thankful that she is still here. Sorry this was such a long post but I didnt even go into the details. But Gwama I love you so much and hope that you and Gwampa will still come and visit us:)

4 comments:

laurice. said...

How scary! I am sorry that you had to go through that. Your Thanksgiving photo's are so cute.

Barnes Blog said...

You look freakin awesome girly! Whoowee. I just read the other comment, I didn't read the blog entry, so sorry if I'm being so totally insensitive with my comment. I was just commenting on your pic, you look good.

Amber said...

Phew! I am glad your Grandma is okay. That picture will be treasured forever. BTW you look great.

Matt and Megan said...

You look so B E A-UTIFUL!!Miss You! And love the short hair!