Saturday, November 17, 2007

CUTE CRAFTS!!!




K so my friend Stefani is amazing and has tonz of stuff to scrapbook and make signs and anything else you want to do crafty. So she let me use her stuff to make my own cute decorations. I pretty much copied her cuz she has the same stuff in her house and I just love it. so the blocks in the top pics as you can see one side says Noel (sorry that pic is dark) and then the other side says Hatch. Then I made this sign saying Family-a journey to forever. The wood in person is darker than what it is in the pic so I am kinda bummed you cant see the real color but oh well. But these are the first things I have ever made so I am pretty proud!!! But Stef and I had to show what hard workers we were in the middle pic. haha!! We started at 12:30 this afternoon and took a break at like 5ish and then started again at like 8:45 and got done at like 11pm. It was such a fun day. Dusty is an amazing husband for letting me do this and not have the kids bugging me:) He took care of them all day. I love him so much!!!! He truly is amazing to me and is the best dad ever!!!! Stefani thank you so much for letting me use your stuff and Eldon thanks so much for letting me hang out with her all day:)

4 comments:

laurice. said...

You are so crafty. That is something that I would like to be but it's just not in me I would rather just buy it. You look good.

The Allen's said...

your projects turned out great. i am proud of you. thanks for bringing that song for my lesson. I think it greatly improved upon my weak lesson.

Amber said...

Awesome! I love your craftiness!!

Teresa :) said...

I love the sign on the bottom. I just had a bunch of stuff like that made because I cant do it myself but I would love to know how. Great job.