
So the past 3 days we have been letting this little dude run around naked to get him used to the "free" feel. haha. He has done awesome and has only had 1 little accident but he stopped himself and said "mom potty" and we took him to the bathroom and he went potty. Today it has been him telling us when he needs to go. I am seriously shocked and I honestly feel very blessed that this is happening now. I would love to stop buying diapers! That will save us tonz of money:) So we finally went out and let him pick the underwear of his choice. The three he picked were Thomas the Train, Spiderman and Shrek. Well Shrek was the only one that had his size so we made Shrek look really cool:) So thats what he chose. He wore them all night and told us when he had to go to the bathroom. But of course he has a diaper on to take naps and go to sleep at night. I really hope this goes as good as it has been. I know there will be many more accidents to come but everyone else goes through it so I guess its my turn now! Yay! any more advice anyone for when we go out and about? I would love some more great advice. Thanks again!!!
10 comments:
Cute little undies. I can't wait until Aaden starts potty training. I totally know what you mean by saving lots of money on diapers.
That is awesome...he is doing so well.
One more little tip about potty training that helped me....When we first started, I would take Ammon to the potty every 20- 30 minutes until he really understood what was going on. Also, when you're not going to be at home, always take an extra pair of underwear and outfit and know where ALL bathrooms are located. Good Luck.
You are so lucky. I tried that with Kallie but after changing her panties 4 times I gave up and put the diaper back on.
Those little undies are so cute! I was telling Max, ya know I don't really want a baby yet, but I kinda want a little toddler age son or daughter. They are so cute at that age. And I definately would want to have him potty trained already! Ha ha, how does that work? I guess we'll have to wait, and I pretty sure we'll have to start out by having a baby first.
You have the most beautiful babies, it's no wonder though, I mean look at you. Raylee is getting so big, I miss home so badly it hurts. Enjoy home!!!!
Hi Brittney! : ) Cute blog! And your kids are adorable! : ) We added your blog to our list of friends on our blog! Hope to hear from you soon!
Potty Training is so much fun. I am helping my sis potty train her little one who will be 3 next month. He does good but he still does not knwo that he has to go #2 in the potty he still goes in his diaper.
He would love those Shrek undies, Where did you get them?
Nice work Britt! We just started over the weekend. I never thought that this day would come, but it has, and it actually is a lot of fun. I took a couple of tips from some of your friends. Your blog was perfect for me to read today since I am going through the same thing. Good Luck!
Congrats on the potty trained little dude! What a relief for you that it's done!
Post a Comment