So I put this new outfit on her and it says its a 3-6 month outfit but I think it fits her pretty good. But I serioulsy took like 20 pics of her and so these are just a few. But she is too cute for words. This outfit has a jacket that goes with it and I am excited that she has one somewhat warm outfit to take to Idaho next week:) But after her "photo shoot" she was very tired so we put her in her swing but she was kinda fussy in it so Dusty took her out of it and with in 5 sec she was out. see bottom pic:) Man oh man is all I can say about this little girl.
Hey Brittney!! It was so good to hear form you. I have been wondering how you guys were doing with your new baby. She is such a doll!!! Keep putting those cute headbands on her because I never did when Ashlyn was first born and now she just rips them off-big mistake on my part. We need to get together soon. I bet that our little boys would have some fun together...that our make some trouble.
All I kept seeing in those pics was a miniature Britt! She really is a cute little girl. I cannot believe how big she is getting. How fun for you. I bet having a girl is so much fun!! Maybe I'll get one some day??
She looks so peaceful sleeping on dusty"s shoulder like that. So cute and I pretty much love her bow! i want to hold her. is she still sleeping throught the night pretty good? that is exciting
that is not your baby. She is so big now. Britt, she is beautiful! I want a little girl now. I was thinking tonight as I am looking at everyone elses blog, I started to think about being pregnant again, but the thought of being 200lbs again, kinda shunned me away from it, I would love to have a girl, but it can wait.
14 comments:
She is so cute! I love the outfit and the bow! Do you make them or buy them?
she looks so much like you britt
She is so cute! She looks like you so much! I LOVE having a girl, although Skylar told me to stop buying so many clothes already!
Hey Brittney!! It was so good to hear form you. I have been wondering how you guys were doing with your new baby. She is such a doll!!! Keep putting those cute headbands on her because I never did when Ashlyn was first born and now she just rips them off-big mistake on my part. We need to get together soon. I bet that our little boys would have some fun together...that our make some trouble.
What a doll. That was/is my favorite part of having little girls. THE CLOTHES!!! :)
Oh Britt - she is SO pretty!! She's growing up so fast! I love that bow on her!
GO BRAYTON!! I wish I could give him a HIGH FIVE! What a BIG BOY!! I can't believe he is potty trained! AWESOME!!
I love you! I CANNOT WAIT until Christmas and I am SUPER jealous that you get to Idaho next week. =)
She is getting so big... I think she looks a lot like you!
Its okay you didn't come to the party, although I was hoping you would! We do need to get together again soon.
She is getting so big. But still adorable. I still wish that my little girl was that little. Hope everything else is going well.
She has the most beautiful big brown eyes! She really does look so much like you. What a cute family!
All I kept seeing in those pics was a miniature Britt! She really is a cute little girl. I cannot believe how big she is getting. How fun for you. I bet having a girl is so much fun!! Maybe I'll get one some day??
OH my gosh! She is SOOO cute and she definitely looks like her mama. I can't wait to have a little girl and dress her up all cute like that...
She looks so peaceful sleeping on dusty"s shoulder like that. So cute and I pretty much love her bow! i want to hold her. is she still sleeping throught the night pretty good? that is exciting
that is not your baby. She is so big now. Britt, she is beautiful! I want a little girl now. I was thinking tonight as I am looking at everyone elses blog, I started to think about being pregnant again, but the thought of being 200lbs again, kinda shunned me away from it, I would love to have a girl, but it can wait.
Post a Comment