Saturday, November 17, 2007

My sweet Raylee!

K this profile pic I just had to put on here because she is so flipping cute! She was very much into the t.v. haha!

8 comments:

Arnett's said...

She is way cute.

Mandi said...

Um, if Raylee looked any more like you, then she would just be you. She is the cutest little thing! I can't believe that I still haven't met her yet. I can't wait! I am totally a picture freak with my kids. We went to the park the other day and I took 75 pictures in 2 hours. And heaven knows I am not going to delete a single one of them. Fun that you are going to Idaho for Thanksgiving! We are headed up to Utah ourselves. I hope you have fun! Tell everyone hello for us!

Anonymous said...

Totally Cute Crafts, no one would ever know that it was your first time!! And I have to say that Raylee is totally you!! Lucky Girl!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

You are going to have to watch out for that girl when she gets older. She is a doll love the head band. To cute!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

you better watch out for that girl when she gets older she is a doll anfd I love the head band too cute!

Paola said...

HI! I love the profile picture, and the crafts are BEAUTIFUL! I got little wooden blocks like that once...ask me if they're painted! NO! But I'm inspired to go back and do it. I love the sign too. Christmas is just around the corner! I know you're so excited...me too! Love ya!

Teresa :) said...

I love her little cheeks. She is very adorable. Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!! see ya :)

T+C=N said...

Britt!! I miss you so much! Your baby is so cute! Call me sometime so we can get together! Love ya!