



Today was Raylee's blessing and after we went to a park near by and had a luncheon that my amazing Mother and Father in law did. They took care of everything and I am so grateful for them and love them very much!!! Dusty did an amazing job at giving Raylee her blessing, and Raylee did awesome getting her blessing:) haha she slept the whole time. It was such a fun and beautiful day. Thank you so much to those of you that came and to my family who live far away we missed you tremendously! Sorry I didnt take more pics I just get to talking and then when everyone is gone I then get mad cuz I didnt take pictures:( I even wanted a family picture of just us 4 but didnt do that either. Dang! Hopefully for Christmas cards and I lose all this baby weight and more:) Also if you are wondering what Brayton is doing in the picture with me and Raylee dont ask. I have no idea, if anything he was screaming cheese or he was just being a goof who knows. But man he sure is one flipping cute little boy! Hope you enjoy. Bye
14 comments:
First of all that blessing dress is to die for! Going shopping for a little girls blessing dress must be so much more exciting than a boy. Next of all stop being so hard on yourself you look great! And last of all Brayton little hairdo is so cute!
thanks for the invite... nerd! we totally would have come. you guys look great! she's getting so big!
Thanks so much for letting us come to everything! You guys and your kids rock!
What a special day for your family! Your little Raylee is so cute.
She looks beautiful in her dress!
So cute. I love the dress.
What a beautiful dress and a special day for your cute little family. Your 2 little ones are so precious.
CONGRATS! I LOVE BABY BLESSINGS THEY ARE SO SWEET. I THINK THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD WATCHING YOUR HUSBAND BLESS YOUR CHILD. :) SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY IN HER DRESS!!!
What a cute baby Britt! I'm so happy for you and I'ms o glad that things are going well! Love ya lots! By the way, my favorite picture is tummy time.
So stinking cute. And by the way I am tagging you.....List seven things about yourself that people may not know!
I'm so happy that Zebb & I were able to come, it was good to finally see you and the lil' tikes! So dang cute! (I don't think i had seen you since you got married!) to bad we weren't able to make it to the luncheon...
I'm so happy that Zebb & I were able to come, it was good to finally see you and the lil' tikes! So dang cute! (I don't think i had seen you since you got married!) to bad we weren't able to make it to the luncheon...
I'm so happy that Zebb & I were able to come, it was good to finally see you and the lil' tikes! So dang cute! (I don't think i had seen you since you got married!) to bad we weren't able to make it to the luncheon...
She is looking more and more like her brother. What a cutie!
Post a Comment