Friday, August 15, 2008

Brayton working out with Daddy!!!

So Brayton wanted to work out with Dusty today and this one is hilarious!!! He saw Dusty work out, be breathing really hard and go take a drink so thats what Brayt had to do. He would work out then stop, breathe hard and then take a drink. He is such a goof! His moves are pretty awesome if you ask me! I thought he actually was doing pretty well. Oh and P.S. I was working out with Dusty too I just had to stop though to get a vid of Brayton. Too cute to pass up!!! He actually was doing alot more with us before I started taping! Go P90X! Kick my trash!!!!

4 comments:

Stock Family said...

That is too cute! Skylar just acquired the P90X workout video and that stuff is HARD!

Shaun and April Payne said...

I love how Brayton scratches his bum during his workout... what a funny kid. P90X is pretty great!

Arnett's said...

Anthony wants the Px90 SO BAD!! I am almost 9 weeks and feeling terrible!

Matt and Megan said...

Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard when I saw this. Porter does the same thing when I work
out! I love it!