This is the storm we were just watching tonight. I am bummed though that it isnt coming this way. Isnt this lightning CRAZY!!! I have never seen lightning go this crazy before. it was fun to watch. As I am typing this it is coming this way. The thunder is getting louder. YAY!!!!!!
10 comments:
It's like a LIGHT SHOW! I love it! It's totally pouring at my house..and the thunder is shaking everything! Just waiting for the power to go out--until then-- blogging!!
I love storms! Hope it makes it to you!
I know, wasn't it crazy? We were loving it!
Oh man! I got to drive in that crazy storm. I called Skylar and asked him what I was supposed to do if my car got struck by lightening while I was driving it, thats how scary it was! When Skylar got to work today, he called me to tell me that windows were blown out at the station and trees were down everywhere! His crew had to go do a damage assesment for the city. Then, the other storm that happened before this one, sent my parents trampoline into their neighbor's backyard! Some people's garage doors caved in from the wind! CRAZY!
Oh my goodness I thought Jon had said he sent a email about all the dental stuff, I am so sorry! We do feel so blessed I was sure that we were going to be waiting another year. Who would have known we would be the fluke last minute replacement, hurray for that person he bailed. He had talked to the dean on one other occasion about a question he had but that was it. I think the dean just calls all the students to extend an invitation to attend. But I will have him email you right away. Good Luck!
Hey Brittney! Sorry it took me so long to comment but I just wanted you to know that I totally remember you from high school and I wanted to say thank you so much for your sweet comments on our blog! I'm glad you found my blog and gave me your address. Your family looks so sweet and your kids are so adorable! Thanks again!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WOO HOO!!! I wasn't sure if you were going to put it on your blog so I thought I'd let everyone know that Sept. 1st is your birthday!! :) (You can thank me later lol!)
Happy Birthday!!
That storm was incredible. We were driving home in it. Scary!
That storm was incredible. We were driving home in it. Scary!
Post a Comment