Friday, August 15, 2008

Let the GOOD TIMES roll!

Brayton today thought it would be funny to put his (clean) underwear on his head and be Spider-man. He ran all over the house yelling Spider-man! Pretty hilarious!!
This is our little Princess walking all by herself!! I have a video that I will put on here. So cute!
My very cute cousin Tia came and visited us for 2 days and I loved it! She is so freaking cute!
One day I found this ribbon and put it in Ray's hair. That's all:) LOL.
She LOVES bathtime!!! But she is not supposed to stand up so when she does she acts very cute and innocent. How can I be mean to this CUTE face:)
Seriously how many times do I have to tell this kid to not play with his food and get it EVERYWHERE!!! Literally on his belly, underwear, face and the table. But I still love him!!!
So our neighbor has a four wheeler and oh my did Brayton have to ride it. I love the helmet on him!!!
So we got dad to take him for a ride. Even with sweat pouring down his little face from wearing a helmet and it being 150 degrees outside he wanted to ride again and again and again!!!! Man he loves Harleys, bikes, four wheelers, trucks, cars, anything he can ride!!!

No comments: