I just have to write down Brayton's prayer before I forget it. It makes me sooooo happy to hear him say the prayer all by himself. He used to say the prayer but just say what we told him to say. They are just so flipping cute and Dusty and I do everything we can to not start laughing cuz he is so cute. It goes something like this:
"Heavenly Father thank thee for this day, bless mommy seep good. daddy seep good and Raylee seep good, thank thee for gospel, seep good spiderman, and I have my binki and mommy seep good, love thee say these things name of Jesus christ aaaaaamen!"
I'm sure I am missing somethings but thats pretty much it. He also says the prayer to bless the food and its almost the same as above and he adds in "please bless the food". He is getting so big and I seriously love this kid SO much!!! Also today we were in the car and the kids were being quiet in the back so I look back there to see if maybe Raylee was asleep but Brayton and Raylee were just looking at eachother smiling back and forth. It was so cute. So I turned around and then a couple seconds looked back very sneakily and he was still smiling at her so I turned back and then I hear Brayton say "I love you Ray" Oh my gosh can I say my heart just melted and I almost started crying. He is such a sweet brother and I can tell Raylee is going to love Brayton being her older brother. Of course they tease eachother (Yes Raylee teases Brayton sometimes and will have Brayton pretty upset:)) and Brayton isnt always nice but thats how it goes with siblings. But man if he can keep being that sweet when they get older I will be a very happy mom:) Anyways just wanted to document this for my own journaling purposes!!!
3 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever!
Oh that is so darling! And your kids are SO cute!!! I love reading up on your blog and seeing all the fun stuff they are doing.
Look at you! It's crazy to see all of you grow up and move on. Feels like you were just in my class room!
It'll be fun to get caught up with you. PLEASE tell your parents hi for me. I miss seeing them and hope they love Idaho!
Post a Comment