She started walking about a week ago but not consistently until now!!! She will crawl over to our couch, the wall, the entertainment center to stand up on and then just take off walking! It is so cute. Sorry this is kinda long and I had Kelyn's kids over so them and Brayton are the ones running back and forth. She wants to play with them so bad!! She is so flipping cute! She doesn't walk as much in this as she really does. But you get the picture I guess:) Mom if you want more just let me know and I will post some more of her talent!!!!
4 comments:
HOW CUTE!! I LOVE THIS STAGE!!...HOW OLD IS SHE NOW? JUST ADORBALE!
Yea! I love when they start walking! I tried to join as a friend of yours for that reunion thing you sent me but it won't take my info....don't know why. Sorry.
That is so exciting I can't wait til Preston starts walking My kids seem to take their time
I love those first few steps!! Too cute! How old is she?
That is awesome the Brayton wants to be just like his Dad! I love that he was working out with you guys!!! What cute kids!
Post a Comment