So Dusty and his dad have been talking about getting a scooter for Dusty because he drives maybe 3 miles for work and about 6 miles to ASU and he does this everyday! Well with the way gas prices are that is just ridiculous driving back and forth TONS and that leaves me all day everyday without a car that I hate!!! It really stinks not getting to go anywhere all day especially with in the next month or so its going to be cooling off and I NEED to go places and not stay cooped up here all day with 2 kids!! Well Dusty's dad just surprised him yesterday with this new scooter!!!!! Oh my gosh can I just tell you how HAPPY he is to have this!!!! AND how happy I am that I finally get a car!!!!! This is going to save us soooo much on gas because I really wont be going to too many places. I mean Raylee still takes 3 naps a day!!:) But we are so excited and we are so thankful to his parents for making this happen. We love you Phil and Patti!!!!! The other 2 pics are of Brayton in his halloween costume from last yr and it doesnt really fit him anymore:) and the one of Raylee is she just woke up and has CRAZY hair:) LOL.
Hey! Yes I finally joined the blogging world! We probably won't be down until Thanksgiving for the Barnette reunion. My girls and I are looking forward to the HSM3 premier. If you can wait until then we can all go or just make Megan go! :) Take care!
Hey! It's so good to hear from you. Last time I saw you you were battleing the pregnancy nausia and now she is here and walking. Crazy how time flies. Anyways, Raylee is such a little cutie and looks just like you. We are so excited about our little baby. Her name is Hallie Pearl after Erics great g-ma, just so you know. Anywho, keep in touch stranger!!!
8 comments:
Awesome!!! That is so rad! :)
That is awesome! What a great FIL!
SWEET!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
fun for you guys!!! i am so happy for you that you get a car!
Yeah! You have a car now! So, come visit me :) What a blessing!
Hey! Yes I finally joined the blogging world! We probably won't be down until Thanksgiving for the Barnette reunion. My girls and I are looking forward to the HSM3 premier. If you can wait until then we can all go or just make Megan go! :) Take care!
Hey! It's so good to hear from you. Last time I saw you you were battleing the pregnancy nausia and now she is here and walking. Crazy how time flies. Anyways, Raylee is such a little cutie and looks just like you. We are so excited about our little baby. Her name is Hallie Pearl after Erics great g-ma, just so you know. Anywho, keep in touch stranger!!!
yesss..... hooray for scooters. -chris
Post a Comment