Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun game! Play!

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, and post it. *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...*They have to be real places, names,things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for theboy/girl name question.

*WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Brittney
*4 LETTER WORD: Blue
*VEHICLE: Bentley
*CITY: Boston
*BOY NAME: Brandon
*GIRL NAME: Brynlie
*OCCUPATION: Beautician:)
*SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Bracelet
*FOOD: Burrito
*SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Brushes
*REASON FOR BEING LATE: Babies
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Brayton:) LOL!

I know tag...Megan, Katie, Ashley M., Ashleigh S., Kim, Trina, Becki, Britta, and everyone else on my blog:) Sorry I cant type them all!!!

2 comments:

CF Is Not Forever said...

Woops I am an airhead and should have read your comment twice and I would have seen you DID leave your blog address! Ignore my ignorance! Yes I remember you! Fun to see your blog! I will be stopping by for visits now!

Stock Family said...

What a fun game! I've been thinking of the answers I would put on there and I am stumped on something in the bathroom...Also, I left you a comment on my blog :)