
So Brayton will sometimes ask me if he can hold Raylee and of course I let him but he never wraps his arms around her, he just hangs his arms while I am sitting her on him. Well tonight I told him to wrap his arms around her and this is what he did. He was holding her by himself! I had to take a pic. Raylee looks kinda funny but I had to take the pic before he didnt want to hold her anymore. So of course right after I took the pic he said I'm done and just let go. She just kinda slid down and then I got her. It was kinda funny:) But he really is such a good brother. He will either set a book on top of her thinking she can read it or he will open the book and start reading it to her. It is so cute. When she wakes up from a nap he will take her hand and rub it and say Morning a couple times because of course that is what I say to her when she wakes up. I cant believe how well I am doing with 2 kids. I am not stressed at all like I was with Brayton. Even when Dusty is gone to work or school I am not depressed or freaking out thinking I cant do it by myself. I dont feel emotional and want to start crying literally every 2 min. When my mom left I was so bummed but I was very shocked at how ok I really have been. I am more bummed that she isn't here to take care of Brayton when he wakes up so I can sleep:) Love you mom!!!!
2 comments:
I miss you guys so much!!! I'm thrilled to know you are doing so well. This motherhood stuff is tough yet always so wonderful too!
Glad to see that things are going good for you with the new little one. They are adorable!!
Post a Comment