So this new video thing on the posting is amazing. I dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing because now you all will be seeing more videos. That was the easiest thing to do to post that video. Just warning all you who check out our blog. I am getting CRAZY:) This is mostly for my family who live out of town that cant see him all the time, now they can at least hear him and watch him do whatever he does! Enjoy!!!
10 comments:
I will have to have you teach me how to do the video thing when I'm there staying with you!
Hi Brittney you dont know me but I am a cousin of Dustys. I met you once when you came to visit Snowflake but thats it. My name is Teresa and I was so excited when one of my friends had this link. Dusty and I have been friends since we were pretty small but lost contact these last few years. It looks like you all are doing well please tell him I said hello. I will keep posted on your blog and check ours out too. See ya.
Hi I am pretty sure you do not know me. I am Sam Larsen's wife. He went to school with Dusty. We saw your blog on Teresa's and checked it out. Your liitle man is very cute. Sam just wanted to say hello to Dusty and wondered what he was up to. I don't think Teresa has a link to our blog but if you would like you can check ours out
samandjamielarsen.blogspot.com
man dusty did get air on some of those! that's fun you caught it on camera. i have to tell you- your title on this post is mis-leading i clicked on here and thought- It's about time.. meaning you had a baby! i'm sure others have thought the same..
Holy vertical-olee!!! I love you Dusty.
Hey Brittney. Its Lindsey(Passey)Asburry. I saw your blog through my cousin Kearas Blog I was so excited. Its so fun to see your family Your son is so cute. I have a blog too its asburryfamily-lindsey.blogspot.com
That is so cute! I feel the same way Ashley did. I was thinking I was gonna get to see baby pictures! Well, hope everything is going good. Can't wait to see Raylee!
Hey Guys! It has been way way too long! Looks like youre doing great though! We need to get together soon! Dusty - we need to hook up for some Halo 3 in a few weeks!!
Hey Brittney! What up girl! Did you have your baby? I saw you at the salon but I didn't get to chat with you. Your'e little boy is so cute. I remember when you were prego with him. Well it looks like you are busy and having fun.
Oh when do we get to see some more excitement from the hatch household? i know i am speaking for most and I live next door. go figure. I love that brayton and the boys are best buddies. sure makes it fun to be so close. Love you. Tonight is the night if you remember my prediction. heehee.
Post a Comment