Thursday, September 6, 2007

Havin' fun with Daddy!!!!










So Brayton loves to play with his daddy and most the time it consists of running back and forth between our room and his room. He will come up to Dusty and say "I Fast" over and over, meaning he wants to run. We usually say wow you are so fast so thats why he says I fast instead of I run. But anyways Dusty started jumping over his head and Brayton was absolutely loving it. Even before Dusty would jump over him, Brayton would run and just close his eyes and scream. It was the funniest thing ever. Sorry there are so many pics but I couldnt just choose a few, they were all cute. You can see Dusty getting some major air. I love him so much. He plays with Brayton so much and I just love watching them play, they have such an awesome father and son bond. I love my boys!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Dusty must be hitting his head on the ceiling!!! Such great pictures, I feel like I was right there watching.

The Allen's said...

umm who does dusty think he is to jump so high. all i know is that my children would be knocked out on the ground if i attempted that. all these men around this neck of the woods are pretty cute. yay for them. also keepyoureyes out for xbox party night on the allen blog.

Barnes Blog said...

Britt, I didn't see you today so I'm hoping it's because you are in the hospital having Raylee. I hated this stage with Calvin, I wanted him out of me so I could just be ME again, I was absolutely sick of being two people. At least you look good. Let me know so I can bring over some dinner or a nice treat, I know how those after labor cravings are. Let me know. Love ya man.

Andrea said...

That was a cute how much fun he is having. In the pictures I can see the Dusty pretty much jumps as high as me... ok that's a lie. I can jump alittle higher. Ok that's a lie again. I can't believe how high he can get. I think it's cute that he loves playing with his daddy.