Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Late B-day Video.

K so this is such a cute video. Sorry it is late though. I was debating whether or not to put it on but Brayton's faces are so cute and he was so excited so I decided to put it on. It stressed me out that he was so close to the candle and blowing hard and it still didnt go out. Samuel sitting far from it blew it out before he did. Brayton was kinda concentrating on the cake that got onto his hands. He is not a fan of having his hands dirty. But he was so proud when he finally blew it out. His faces kill me:) Hope you all enjoy. As you all can tell I have gone a little blog happy!! haha.

10 comments:

laurice. said...

your doing awesome! I told you that it was just a matter of time and the emotional stuff would go away and your went away fast! Brayton's birthday video is so cute! And that picture with Raylee on your husbands lap is definitely one for the scrap books! She looks so tiny in it!

Posey Cowart said...

That is so cute! You really make me want another baby! I need to take pictures of Your kids! They are too cute!

Brittanie said...

What a cute video! Brayton was so happy that everyone is singing to him! =) That cake looks yummy! I'm glad that you are doing so great! It takes a minute to get the hang of things and then as soon as you do it seems second nature! =) Cute pics and I love it when you are blog happy! That means that there is lots to look at and read about! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are feeling better!!! Now you can enjoy those sweet little angels and not have those silly hormones messing with your emotions =).

Shums said...

oh my gosh! i love it

Matt and Megan said...

OK so Porter made me play this little video over and over and over again! He was all Brayton Brayton Brayton! I can not believe he is 2! I am sad I couldnt be there. So is Porter! And typical Dusty with Raylee in his lap playing X Box! I love it! Miss you!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute. All his little facial expressions are so funny. You have such a cute little family. I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. Raylee is adorable, and I love all her little outfits!

Jessica said...

THat video is too cute, I love it!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Hows the "new" mommy doin? Been so long...I've been such a slacker lately but we've been so busy and with the computer down...but I still have a phone so thats no excuse!! Glad to see you are doin well! Zebb and I need to come see you,let us know when a good day is! (Cam will be 14 Oct. 12th...crazy how time flies, and Riley is 9 now!)

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

aww! so cute!!