Ok so these are seriously just a few pics that we have taken. We have been camera happy:) Well Here is our very cute little Raylee in some cute outfits that I had to dress her up in to today. Oh she is too cute. It is Brayton's birthday on Sunday so Dusty's parents took him shopping and got him this cool new bike. He was in heaven when papa was putting it together. He doesnt know how to ride it yet but he sure does love it!!! Isn't this pic of him with his helmet so flipping cute!!! Well thanks for all your comments on my blog. We are doing very well except a little post partum may be kicking in and I so dont want it to. I want to cry like every 5 min. It seriously is only when Dusty is gone though. I wish he could be home with me all the time. He is an amazing husband and daddy! He helps me so much even in the middle of the nights when he has to get up the next morning and doesnt complain. Well at least not to me:) But I love my little family and already cant wait to get more sleep. Man I cant do this no sleep thing at all. I dont know how I am functioning!!! Please anyone share with me some stories of after having kids and make me feel not so retarded with my flipping emotions!!! I would love to hear them. But I will definately keep posting so stay tuned:)
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
More Cute Pics!!!
Ok so these are seriously just a few pics that we have taken. We have been camera happy:) Well Here is our very cute little Raylee in some cute outfits that I had to dress her up in to today. Oh she is too cute. It is Brayton's birthday on Sunday so Dusty's parents took him shopping and got him this cool new bike. He was in heaven when papa was putting it together. He doesnt know how to ride it yet but he sure does love it!!! Isn't this pic of him with his helmet so flipping cute!!! Well thanks for all your comments on my blog. We are doing very well except a little post partum may be kicking in and I so dont want it to. I want to cry like every 5 min. It seriously is only when Dusty is gone though. I wish he could be home with me all the time. He is an amazing husband and daddy! He helps me so much even in the middle of the nights when he has to get up the next morning and doesnt complain. Well at least not to me:) But I love my little family and already cant wait to get more sleep. Man I cant do this no sleep thing at all. I dont know how I am functioning!!! Please anyone share with me some stories of after having kids and make me feel not so retarded with my flipping emotions!!! I would love to hear them. But I will definately keep posting so stay tuned:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
She is just to cute! Are you just loving having a little girl? I remember when Kallie was just a few days old and I was up with her at night I would just play dress up with her. Don't worry about being emotional my baby is 5 weeks old and I still have my moments. I hate that post partum stuff it really stinks. Good luck with everything. If you need anything just let me know even if you just need someone to talk to. I know exactly what your going through I was just there 5 weeks ago
that dress is so cute on! i can't believe it fit her!! she's darling! i'm thinkin she's guna stay lookin like you...
can't help ya on the emotional stuff! sorry
Love her! She is adorable! Don't worry about the crying it will go away it might take a little longer than you would like but it will. When I had Camden mine was horrible! I seriously cried all the time over nothing and everything. It was so bad that one day talking on the phone with my mom she told me that she thought I should go to a doctor and be put on medication. I never did and eventually it went away. Part of it probably is the no sleep. Camden had really bad allergies and had to be put on special formula and let me tell you that was expensive and on top of all the allergies he had acid reflux and threw up every five minutes no joke not spit up threw up until he was 9 months. So of course he couldn't sleep and would only sleep in 20 minutes segments. It was a nightmare. He is now 1 and just this week started sleeping through the night...well not last night but we just let him cry. Baby wise didn't even work for him because of his allergies. I was a mess. But I am fine now and wouldn't trade him for anything. It's hard but it will go away and when it does you will feel fantastic! My crying spells only lasted for a few weeks. Yours could even be less!
She is so dang cute, and all the outfits? So freakin cute!!! Crying is just part of all the hormones that are out of whack so it's just part of the package. Just try to focus on the fun times with the kids! It's a lot different with two kids huh? When I had my second my husband had just started a semester of school too, and was working full time so I can totally sympathize ok? Have fun and cherish these moments! :)
Emily Hart
Brittney, she is so cute and I love that dress, it is adorable on her.
Sorry I can't help you on the whole emotional thing, hang in there it will all be okay soon.
she is so cute! i love dresses on girls!!
britt, you are so normal! you are functioning because you are a mommy and you have to because no one else can. it is so tough to be a mommy you are doing great! it is very normal if have the crying for like 6 weeks. i was very depressed and emotional and crazy when i had brayden prematurely. i should have been on postpartum antidepressents, seriously!!! so if you ever want to call me up or email me to talk and see if you are going through the same thing as i was i am always happy to talk to you. you're so sweet. keep it up and keep up on trying to get your sleep. is someone bringing you dinners? and helping you out with your house and laundry? i am happy to help if you'd let me. let me know!
I would cry everytime Landon got up to eat in the middle of the night. I wasn't mad at him, I couldn't explain it either. NOTHING was wrong. Every day gets better remember!!! It totally is connected to the no sleep thing, hang in there. Your kids are adorable!
I always felt overly emotional when Ryan was gone for the first couple weeks after I had Riley. Just keep focusing on the cuteness of the baby!
Man, these other people make me feel like such a wimp! I still have my moments but my baby is 5 months old! I wouldn't call it post-partum though, more like a reality check with TWO kids. I think its harder on you as a mom when you have a new baby and a toddler who used to be your baby. All of the sudden you are dealing with the reality that your first born is no longer "little" and then guilt for making them feel replaced, the lack of sleep, the newness of being a mom to more than one, being in two places at once and having your attention constantly diverted. Seriously- get the tears out! The hormonal part with work itself out- the rest of those emotions stay with you and you just learn to take each day as it comes. Its an adjustment period for EVERYONE in your family- you are just a bit more obvious in dealing with it all! :)
CONGRATS on the new beautiful little girl. She looks adorable. The girl thing is so much fun. I was like you and had the boy first then the girl. The whole postpartum stuff sucks. I had it with Brooke. Like you said- just wanted to cry all the time. I found that calling a friend or my sister helped me out a lot. Just remember- This too shall pass! Best wishes and she is very cute!
Those outifts are so cute. She looks just like you, I hope my girls look like me too. Calvin looks like Alan so I want a cool that looks like me. Anyway, I'm so glad she decided to come see all of us. When we get home we will have to come visit you.
I love the one where she is sleeping with her mouth open. That one is funny. It is good to read all the comments of the crying after the baby because I had it a bit too. I am sure you will be fine, but call me if you need someone to talk to. I still want to come over so give me a call when its a good day for you to have a visitor! What a fun little girly... Our next girl will be closer to her age so they can play!
Britt - you're killing me with these pictures! She's adorable!
I think we all get emotional after having babies! Our hormones are totally wacked out - our schedule is messed up - our older children are flipping out - meanwhile the house is a mess, dinner needs to be made, baby needs to be fed, hubby needs attention along with the older child...GOOD GRIEF!! How could we NOT be a little emotional?? You are a superstar and things will become a cinch before you know it! =) Love you!
Post a Comment