Monday, September 17, 2007

SHE'S HERE!!!!!


Well she finally made it. Sunday I was supposed to be induced at noon so I had everything planned! I still had things to do in my house and I wanted to take a shower to be clean before I had her. Well Saturday night I was having somewhat contractions but nothing to get me excited about. But I was so anxious and excited that I was going to be induced I couldnt sleep. So I was awake almost all night and kept feeling these contractions. Well at like 4:30am the contractions started getting a bit stronger but were still inconsistent. Not even 30 min later they were already getting stronger so around 5ish I woke Dusty up and said I think I might be in labor. So I started timing the contractions and they were getting closer and closer together. By like 6:30am I was like Um K its time to go to the hospital. So we called Dusty's sister and she came over to be with Brayton and by this time I wanted to kill something or someone my contractions were so BAD!!! So we got to the hospital at around 7:15am and I was dialated to a 5 so they automatically got me going on my IV and like 45 min later I had my epideral and was now dialated to a 7. Well anyways long story short we got there at 7:15am and I had her at 10:27am. I only pushed for 15 min. and out she came:) I am still in shock at how awesome all this went. She was 7lbs 6oz, 19 1/2 in. long. She is such a good baby and we actually came home already. We got home at around 1:30 this afternoon. I am so not a hospital person. I was so bored there and was so uncomfortable on the bed. I just wanted to be home so bad!!! So we both, Raylee and I, were checked to make sure we could go and we were good to go. Everything is going great! I am moving around great and feel great. Such a different experience with this one than with Brayton. Her full name is Raylee Brikelle Hatch. Hope you all enjoy!! The top pic is when we were already in recovery. the 2nd pic is when she was first born, the 3rd pic is when my sister Kelyn brought Brayton and I was of course bawling (what a major change it is to see your 1st born and be holding your new one), the 4th pic is when Dusty was trying to get Brayton to hold Raylee but there were too many cool things and buttons to see and push:) I will definately be posting more but here are a few.

21 comments:

Shaun and April Payne said...

She has finally arrived!!! She is beautiful! I really love the picture close up where it looks like her lips are puckered up for a kiss. What a cutie! What an aweomse delivery experience. I hope my second is quick like yours. I want to come see ya two soon!!!

Angie said...

Oh my gosh! she is so cute! i wish i could be there right now to hold her! i miss you guys so much!

love alyssa

dan and ashley said...

YEA!!! i love her already! i'll call you and come over soon

The Allen's said...

OOOH I want to give her kisses and squeeze her all day long. What a beauty queen. You are so brave. Yea for babies.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! What are you doing posting and home already? You had her today right? Wow you are AMAZING!!!
She is gorgeous but that is no suprise with you as her mama! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Opps! I guess I didn't read close enough. I get it, you had her Sunday. Okay that makes me feel a little better then. At least you stayed at the hospital for 24 hours. Congrats again!! Don't worry it doesn't make you any less amazing just sane! Ha! Ha! =)

Lindsay Riggs said...

She really is beautiful! Glad it all went so smoothly!

laurice. said...

I don't know if you remember me Laurice Ashley's friend well she told me to look at your blog that you were going to have you baby soon and I just wanted to tell you congrats! She is beautiful and you are so lucky that it went so smoothly!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! That picture with her and Brayton is adorable. Sounds like it was a great delivery day, I'm so excited for you guys!

Jessica said...

Brittney, She is gorgeous! Congrats on being a mom again. I can not wait till I am preggo!!!

Shums said...

yea! so so cute! you are so lucky to have one of each (boy & girl), and only 15 min of pushing! you are way stronger than me, I loved being in the hospital having people wait on me!

Brittanie said...

I could just die that I'm not holding her RIGHT NOW!!! What a little doll! She's so cute and I'm so glad that this experience was so good for you!! I love you sis!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Brit,Dusty,and Brayton,she is so beautiful, and I can't wait to be there and hold her and kiss those fat cute little cheeks and lips. I'm so happy for you that this experience was so much better than last time. Everyone deserves a time like that, even if it's only once. Brayton looks a little undecided if he's happy or not, but it won't last long. Soon he'll be wanting to carry her all over. Hope to see you before too long. Dusty & Brit, you do good work!!!!!! Love you, G. Judy
P.S. Roger called this and said Rusty Cannon and his wife had a baby boy this morning. Raylee has a cousin named Ruger? Cannon.

Kimberly said...

OH MY GOSH! She is a doll! I am SO SO SO excited for you! I have a gift.. still!! i just havent gotten it in the mail yet.. im sorry.. im such a slacker! CONGRATS!!! Post LOTS more pics!

Cam and Afton said...

Congrats! We have been waiting anxiously to see this cute girl! I hated the hospital too! Hurray for homes. She's a doll!

Arnett's said...

Congrats. She is so precious. I cant believe it went so well. That is so awesome. I am way excited for you. when you are up for visitors call me and let me know. I want to come see her... and you! Congrats!

Chelsea Bevans said...

Congrats, she is beautiful! Hope you are both doing well.

CASSIE said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I DON'T BELIEVE WE HAVE MET BEFORE--BUT I WAS ONE OF DUSTY'S FRIENDS GROWING UP..I SAW YOUR BLOG ON SHAWNA AND JEREMY'S...YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL AND AN ADORABLE SON! WHAT A PERFECT LITTLE FAMILY! TELL DUSTY HI AND CONGRATULATIONS FOR ME! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING-GIRLS ARE SOOO FUN, JUST WAIT!!!

Kendra said...

I'm so happy for you guys!

Teresa :) said...

Yae!!!!! Congrats she looks like a cutie pie. I love her name sooo cute. I am glad your labor went better this time for you. Tell Dusty hi and congrats for us also. see ya. Teresa

Joy said...

Congrats Brittney, she is adorable! It sounds like you had a great labor, I'm so glad everything went well!!