K I like doing these but this one is really long so bear with me:)
10 Favorites
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite Foods: American, Italian, sometimes mexican
Favorite Month: I pretty much love now till the end of the year because of all the holidays and the weather!!!
Favorite Song: Honestly I dont have one. I have many favorite songs.
Favorite Movie: Wow I dont have a fav. of this too. But I do love major chick flicks and cheesy movies aka High school musical 2, Hairspray, and many more!!!!
Favorite Sport: I love Basketball. Cant play but love watching.
Favorite Season: I think I love Fall.
Favorite day of the week: It would probably have to be Sat. and Sun. cuz thats when I have Dusty all day:)
Favorite Fruit: Peaches, pineapple, oranges, and apples
Favorite time of day: When Dusty gets home from work or school and when both my kids are asleep at the same time:)
9 Currents
Current Mood: Very Tired
Current taste: Honey Nut Cheerios
Current Clothes: Dusty's basketball shorts and a Dairy queen t-shirt. haha
Current Desktop: a picture of Brayton
Current Toe nail color: a purpley pinkish:)
Current Time: 9:53am
Current Surroundings: Haha I am actually watching High School Musical 2 and Brayton is running around
Current Thoughts: How in the world am I gonna get Raylee to sleep through the night?! I need sleep any advice anyone?
8 Firsts
First Best Friend: Tawni Fronk
First Kiss: I was 16 I think and I dont like to remember that!!!!
First screenname: What is a screen name exactly?
First Pet: I think it was a black lab when I was in 5th grade. We had him for maybe a month and then my dad and mom gave it away cuz us kids wouldnt take care of him. haha. his name was Buddy. I am not a huge fan of pets honestly!!!
First Piercing: Just my ears at age 5
First Crush: Oh man I dont know if I can remember that far back. It was probably someone in Tremonton when I lived there forever ago.
First CD: K so i was thinking about this and I had alot of cd's like Garth Brooks and Reba and lots of country ones but the one that I bought myself at a yard sale was SWV. hahahahaha. I thought I was so cool.
First Car: That would be my moms sweet, white, old oldsmobile!!!!!
7 Lasts
Last cigarette: This is a dumb question. Never!!!
Last Drink: water
Last Car ride: Last night to get out of the house
Last Kiss: Um... Brayton or Dusty cant remember:)
Last movie seen: Like at the movie theaters? that would be Hairspray. Yay.
Last Phone Call: My Lover...Dusty
Last CD played: The new Rascal Flatts cd
6 Have you ever?
Have you ever dated one of your best guys friends? I dont know I never really dated I just had crushes and sometimes they would like me back but nothing more than that. Sad Huh?
Have you ever broken the law? Um... YEP. Major speeding and I got pulled over and got a major ticket:(
Have you ever been arrested? NOPE
Have you ever skinny dipped? no
Have you ever been on TV? no
Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know? no
5 Things
Thing you are wearing: same thing as written above
Thing you've done today: Fed Raylee, changed her diaper and got her back to sleep, Changed Brayton's diaper and fed him and now I am doing this.
Things you can hear right now: Haha High School Musical 2 and Brayton saying Grandma right now. I dont know why he is saying that. I guess he misses you mom.
Thing you can't live without: my family for sure
Things you do when you are bored: check email and look at blogs and sometimes clean my house that gets dirty 5 min. after I do thanks to Brayton.
4 PLaces you've been Today (how about yesterday)
1. My house
2. Outside with Kelyn and her kids
3. I dont go anywhere honestly
4.
3 People you can tell anything to
1. Dusty
2. Megan
3. Katie
2 Choices
1. Black or white: Black
2. Hot or cold: cold cuz you can dress so cute and be fully dressed:)
1 Thing you want to do before you die
Just be a great mom, wife and friend.
K I am supposed to tag people:) TAG: Megan, Katie, Kari and anyone who wants to do this. Its long but fun to read.
9 comments:
I posted my hair cut. I totally forgot. Thanks for the reminder :) Cambria's birthday was Sep 26th, but I was "due" on the 23rd. So our kids are really close in age :)
Ok, totally glad that you weren't offended by my blog entry, I was a little nervous. Anyway, I know it stinks having to make decisions like this. I don't know if I want to wait till they are old enough to go to school of if I just wait 18 mos. I have also read research that shows autism is NOT linked with the MMR shot. I know none of us kids have had autism, but still the shots have changed so I have no idea. I still see a link some where, I've heard it's the mercury in the shots that can trigger the autism. I am so like you too, I have no idea, I will just have to follow my instinct and the spirit, which is pretty much the same thing. Anyway, I hope you can decide. I want to read the info you doc gave you. Is it a pamphlet or can I look it up on-line? Thanks Britt.
i know i'm sorry i was at work when i got your text.. i do need to come by but luckily work is getting busy! i've been so slow and broke!! how's ray??
HI! I know you don't know me BUT I went to school w/ Dusty & found your blog (while cruisin' through Shawna & Jeremy Smith blg) Anywho, just wanted to say congrats on your new baby girl! She is a doll! I'm jealous! My house is flowing over w/ testosterone!!! Anywho, tell your Hubby I said hello!!! Its kind of fun to see us all grown up!!! Shanda
Brit,
Hey I found you a while ago but your profile doesn't have you blog name on it so I couldn't find your blog. Glad you found me! I think I knew that you were prego but I didn't know she was already here! Congrats. I am glad you are not going crazy with two kiddos. Where do you guys live these days? From the pics it doesn't look like you are still in your apartment. I would love to hang out sometime. We have a great back yard that Brayton is sure to enjoy! Your little girlie is super cute and I love that video of the boys jumping. Good to hear from ya.
So there is hope that he will grow out of this? It is so sick! Glad he is not the only kid to try it.
It WAS so good to see you last weekend. It was so fun to talk and catch up. And oh, the nursing drama. . . It's always nice to talk to someone who understands :) You're the cutest mom and don't look at all like you've just had a baby!
And one more thing. . .
:)
In my masters program I am working specifically in an Autism Spectrum Disorders group. My supervisor is a speech pathologist (qualified to diagnose autism) and has specialized in autism for over 10 years. She speaks all over the world on the subject and is amazing!
Anyway, we were talking the other day and the issue of shots came up. She said (as Keara said in an earlier post) that ALL of the research shows SHOTS DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM. Research is actually showing there may be a genetic component to it and that it is on multiple different genes- meaning shots could not cause it.
Anyway, I was so surprised and thought I'd share.
Getting your kids immunized is still such a personal decision but that's just something to keep in mind. :)
Hey Brittney, This is Talia, Thanks for your comment on my blog, I am glad you found us!! I have always wanted to comment on yours but didn't know if it would be weird since we dont really "KNOW" each other. We have met a couple of times but in busy situations, once at your wedding reception, and another at the temple when both of our brothers were going through for their missions!! (you and Kelyn were both pregnant with your little boys) Anyway I just wanted to say you have the cutest little boy and darling little girl!! And You and Dusty look so happy! Well now that we "know of each other a little" I won't feel so dumb leaving a comment on your blog!
Post a Comment