Thursday, September 6, 2007

Having too much fun!!!

So this is the video of them running and jumping. Hope you all enjoy.

4 comments:

The Coor's said...

Hello, I am so glad that you said hi on our blog. I showed Aaron your blog and he said to tell Dusty hi and that he still can jump like a mad man(Aarons jealous). Your little man is so cute and congrats on your soon to be here little girl. You guys need to call us next time you come up to Snowflake so we can hang out!!!

dan and ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thatchers said...

hey. my sister ,jenna did my backround for me. you can go to her blog and ask her if ou want. have you had your baby yet?

Joy said...

That is so funny, I love how he gets all excited when Dusty jumps over him! Vie (Susan's baby) I believe was 6 pounds 13 ounces and I think she was due around the 17th. She is such a cutie!