


So we finally gave in to him eating like 3 bites and then let him go play. No need to torture a 2 yr old like that I guess. He loved everything there. He loved the basketball one. He played that one quite a bit. But as you can see he has perfect form in the last pic when he was shooting the ball. Dusty is very proud of him! He of course was in love with any of the car ones. But we had a pretty fun time there. We are just pretty much enjoying him now that I will be in the hospital (hopefully if everything works out) tomorrow. I cant believe it is finally here. I am so excited but so nervous all at the same time. I will hopefully post pics when I get home from the hospital so stay tuned:)
4 comments:
Soooo FUN!!! What a wonderful memory of your last weekend with just sweet little Brayton! You look so cute Britt---seriously you are beautiful! Dusty and Brayton are handsome to say the least!!! Can't wait to get there and see all of you. xoxoxoxoxox
Brittney! Your little girl will be here in no time! I cannot explain to you how terribly excited I am for you to have a girl. Oh my gosh they are so much fun. Seriously, you better call me when you have her because I would love to come see you at the hospital. Plus, that gives me a mini vacation away from the kids! Good Luck!!!
well, i'm proud to be the first one saying CONGRATS!!!!! not on the right post but oh well! can't wait to see her! yea Raylee!!
Today is the day!! Whoo hoo!!
Post a Comment