Thursday, September 13, 2007
Dont get excited yet.
So just to let all of you who have been asking me over and over if I have had this baby:) The answer is NO!!! She is one stubborn baby thats for sure. I have done everything to try to get her out. I am actually nervous cuz I dont think I will go into labor honestly. Long story short- with Brayton I didnt dialate almost at all, I had to have pitocin which did nothing and finally had to have my water broke and thats when things started happening. So I saw my Dr. on wed. and he told me that he is going to schedule me to be induced on Mon. in the afternoon. So if nothing happens this weekend, which I am positive it wont, then Mon. or Tues. morning I will finally have this little girl to show off to all of you. Yay!!! I cant believe it is practically here. Hope all of you are doing great and I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hoorah. Sad for you, but yay that Monday is almost here! I am way excited for you.
you knew it! but it's still earlier than your actual due date.. and it's more time to spend with your cute little buddy by himself before he gets pushed a side for a bit!! i can't wait!!
Call me after everything goes down! I want to come see you!
Hey Brittney! I was looking at Tairi's blog and came across your freakin cute family! Good luck on Monday!
Thanks for the correction for your blog address. I guess it would have been nice of me to ask if we could add you as "our friends". I hope it was ok. I would love it if you added us. Sam wants to keep up with Dusty. And even though we don't know eachother- we could keep in touch as well. I wish you all the best with your upcoming arrival. Hope all goes well with delivery!
Oh my gosh! I am so excited!! I can't wait for you so have a girl! I just painted Daisy's toenails pink and they are so cute! You better call me when you go to the hospital!!! Good Luck!
i'm selling my dress because i'm sick of it taking up my ENTIRE spare closet! and what do i need it for AGAIN!? i used it the day before- when we took pics, our actual wedding day AND a year later when we got sealed!! i got more than enough use out of it! know anyone??
ok, so i pretty much follow the book. I feed every 3 hours, making sure that he is completely full. Then I play with him or keep him awake the best I can for a while. I lay him in his crib (even if he's not acting drowsy, because sometimes he's wide awake) the first few times i did this he cried. I let him cry for 10 min then I go in and calm him down (hold him, rub his head, whatever) then I put him right back in bed. I just repeat this and eventually he'll fall asleep. It's really hard to let him cry but he only does for a few weeks, now when I put him down he only cries sometimes, and its really short. (maybe 5-10min total) One night he just didn't wake up in the middle! He sleeps from 10pm to at least 7am now.
I hope everything works out for you. I was induced with Preston and I was supposed to go in on Friday but didn't end up going in till Sunday cuz there was no room for me. Its the worst thing to do to a pregnant woman. I know how you feel. good luck
Post a Comment